XXIV. Names

Hey guys! SO sorry for not updating yesterday, I was travelling- but here you go!

(Listen to Sang rahiyo by Jasleen Kaur if you want because I listened to that while writing this song)

————————

Even after the whole chaos and pacifying a pouty Armaan, the function was still thriving.

Sayunkta was looking one happy bride. Sitting on her little bride stage with both her hands occupied with henna artists and a big smile adored her face. She was glowing.

Armaan's heart swelled with love watching his princess at a distance, we stood in a corner with his arms crossed and just- admired his bride.

As Shivansh and Dev approached Armaan, they noticed him standing at a distance, admiring Sayunkta. They exchanged knowing glances and decided to tease him a bit.

"Hey, look who's being a simp," Dev said with a smirk.

Armaan turned to them, a smile playing on his lips. "Oh, I am proudly a simp for my bride-to-be. I don't mind at all," he replied, his eyes still on Sayunkta.

Shivansh and Dev chuckled, teasingly nudging each other. "You're whipped, man," Dev teased.

Armaan shrugged, still smiling. "Guilty as charged," he said, chuckling.

And then suddenly Armaan looked at Dev pointedly, "Also I am not talking to you."

"What why?" Dev asked frowning, "do you really think I am blind Dev? You like Suhana- wait no LOVE Suhana don't you?"

Dev froze.
Fuck.

"Um..." Dev started but Armaan cut him off, "yea listen asshole, the whole banters and drama and loved glances and now the possessiveness, I can put 2+2 together. So go away before I punch you BOTH for not telling me AGAIN."

Both of them laughed and then Dev said, "My darling Armaan, I realised yesterday only - how would I not tell you, you are my sweetheart.." Dev walked towards Armaan acting as if he is gonna hug him but rather he smacked his head. "Get over yourself you whiny kid."

Rubbing the area where Dev smacked him, his eyes lit up and tone turned mischievous. "You know, my princess is getting my name on her henna hands," he said, pointing at Sayunkta who was busy with the henna artist.

Hold up

Shivansh and Dev exchanged a look, a hint of annoyance evident in their expressions. "Well, we won't have our names in Keya and Suhana's hands, will we?" Shivansh whispered, trying to play it cool but failing to hide his annoyance.

Armaan chuckled at their reactions, clearly enjoying teasing them. "Nope, looks like you two won't have that honor," he said, teasingly.

Shivansh and Dev exchanged another look, a competitive glint in their eyes. "Actually, we want our names on their hands too," Shivansh said, determinedly.

Armaan laughed at their sudden change in demeanor. "Oh, really? Who is whipped now?" he teased, enjoying the banter. "Have fun Bitches! I am gonna go find my name in my bride's hand, toodles!"

Dev and Shivansh exchanged a mischievous look, they both had the same idea - they wanted their names on Keya and Suhana's hands. They quickly huddled together to come up with a plan.

"I've got it," Shivansh whispered excitedly, "listen to me.."

(Some hushed whispers)

Dev nodded in agreement, impressed by Shivansh's quick thinking. "That's genius. But how do we do it without them noticing?"

Shivansh grinned. "Leave that to me."