XXII. Nicknames

SO. A lot has happened.
I am in ISC board so my last paper got leaked or lost or whatever and has been postponed to 4th April AND I AM MAD not because it has been delayed but rather because my trip was about to get cancelled cuz of this. But anyway everything is sorted.
However. I am also little disappointed cuz two days and the target has not been met- :(
So I have come up with a plan. I'll tell you at the end.
————————————

"Okay so you are telling me... that he called you Grace.. deliberately?" Suhana asked sitting on the bed sipping her coffee as she saw a very giggly Keya packing her final things before checking out. Today they all were going to the second and final venue where all the other wedding functions will take place.

"Yes Sana... god that name sounded so hot. Like it's so unique right! Grace..." Keya said holding her bracelet and closing her eyes like a love sick teenager.

Wonder when Dev- I mean- someone will call me something cute-

Suhana's mind went back to last night's chat with Dev. She told Keya about it but didn't include the part where there was this feeling she felt. She couldn't name and she wanted to be sure before telling her best friend.

"Ah and you know his eyes... they speak Sana, he has the prettiest eyes ever." Keya said now leaning on a wall.

"Dev has the best eyes though- deep and Hazel."

She wanted to argue but rather changed the topic, "ya whatever you Simp, come on people must be waiting."

"Yup right let's go.."

—————

In the lobby Shivansh watched Dev enter the lobby with a bright smile on his face, he couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction.

He knew that Dev had come to a realization about his feelings for Suhana, and it seemed to have lifted a weight off his shoulders.

Best friends in love with best friends :)

"Good morning, Romeo, You seem to be in a good mood today," Shivansh remarked, a playful grin tugging at his lips.

Dev nodded enthusiastically, his smile widening. "Yeah, I am! I guess I just had a lot on my mind last night, but I've figured some things out."

Shivansh raised an eyebrow, feigning curiosity. "Oh, really? Care to share?"

Dev chuckled, knowing exactly what Shivansh was getting at. "I think I've finally realized that I'm in love, Shivansh. And it feels... amazing."

Knew it

Shivansh clapped him on the back, a proud smile on his face. "I'm happy for you, Dev. Love is a beautiful thing. Just make sure you tell Suhana how you feel before it's too late."

Dev nodded, determination shining in his eyes. "I will, Shivansh... wait, who tf are you to tell me this? Your highness you have been in love with Keya for 3 years, and yet you didn't tell her- you expect me do reveal my feelings to Suhana on me day 1 of realisation? Bloody Hypocrite."

Now Shivansh was speechless, Dev was right. Even though Shivansh had this feeling his feelings are not merely one sided, because he could see in Keya's eyes the effect he held on her but still there was some uncertainty.

Changing the topic Shivansh continued, "Okay now Dev boy, listen, do you wanna have alone time with Suhana?" Shivansh asked. "Duh yes bitch." Dev said in an obvious tone.

"Great so, listen here, we'll play cupid for each other- you go to Suhana and say that she should suggest Keya to go with me and before you ask yes she knows that I like her... and I will go to Keya and tell him that you and Suhana should go in one car so that your "rivalry" is in control.. what say?" Shivansh met Dev's impressed eyes with a smirk.