XIV.Grace

As the party reached its climax, Armaan stood before the gathered crowd, his smile bright and his eyes shining with excitement. The guests quieted down, eager to hear what he had to say.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for joining us tonight," Armaan began, his voice carrying through the room. "I have a special announcement to make."

He paused for a moment, allowing the suspense to build. Then, with a flourish, he continued, "I didn't invite you all here just to celebrate the success of my new hotel in London. I invited you here to share in a moment of joy and celebration."

Armaan turned to Sayunkta, who stood beside him, her eyes sparkling with happiness. "So the rumours are true- Sayunkta and I are getting married!" he announced, his voice filled with love and excitement.

The crowd erupted into cheers and applause, congratulating the happy couple. Sayunkta was beaming, her joy evident to all.

But Armaan had one more surprise in store.
"This one is for you my princess."
He turned to Keya, who was standing nearby, and winked. "Keya, would you do the honors?" he asked, handing her a remote control.

Keya smiled and nodded, understanding his plan. She walked over to the foyer and pressed a button on the remote. Suddenly, the night sky was ablaze with fireworks, their colors painting a stunning picture against the darkness.

The guests gasped in awe and delight as the fireworks lit up the sky, their brilliance matching the happiness in Armaan and Sayunkta's hearts. The display was synchronized to music, creating a magical and unforgettable moment for everyone present.

As the last of the fireworks faded away, Armaan took a moment to thank everyone for their presence and support. "Thank you all for joining us tonight," he began, his voice filled with gratitude.

"But the celebrations are far from over," Armaan continued. "We invite you all to join us for our engagement party, which will be held the day after tomorrow."

The guests cheered in excitement, eager to continue the festivities. Armaan then turned to Keya and Suhana. "I want to extend a special thank you to Elegant Affairs co., represented by Keya and Suhana, for their incredible work in planning this unforgettable evening," Armaan said, his voice sincere.

Keya and Suhana blushed at the praise, grateful for the recognition. They had worked tirelessly to ensure that the event was a success, and seeing the happiness on Armaan and Sayunkta's faces made it all worth it.

——

Keya was busy overseeing the final details. She moved gracefully through the room, her every movement exuding elegance and this beauty that Shivansh is mad about. Her black shimmer saree draped perfectly, accentuating her figure, while her backless blouse added a hint of allure.

Shivansh couldn't help but admire her from a distance. She looked like a vision, effortlessly captivating everyone around her. He found himself mesmerized by her beauty, his gaze lingering on her as she worked. She walked and moved with such grace-

Grace...
She was his Grace..

Lost in his thoughts, Shivansh was brought back to reality when he noticed some guys looking at Keya.

Oh fuck no.

His jaw clenched in displeasure, a frown forming on his face. He didn't like the way they were looking at her, as if she were an object to be admired.

"She can choose to wear whatever she wants, but no one else has the choice to even look at her in a wrong way,"

Shivansh thought, his protective instincts kicking in. He felt a surge of possessiveness, wanting to shield Keya from any unwanted attention.