XVI. Hold you

The engagement day had arrived, and the palace was bustling with activity. Keya and Suhana had been working tirelessly since early morning, ensuring that every detail was perfect.

Dev and Shivansh were at the entrance, welcoming the arriving guests with warmth along with Armaan's parents.. and well his dad. They made sure everyone felt welcomed and comfortable, setting the tone for the celebrations ahead. However sharing space with his father was quiet, weird for him.

Armaan and Sayunkta were taking pictures, enjoying each other's company. The palace was filled with laughter and music, creating a magical ambiance for the special occasion.

The palace was transformed into a dazzling display of elegance and luxury, with jewel-themed decorations that displayed the wedding theme- enchanted gardens. The main hall was adorned with shimmering silver and gold accents, creating a regal ambiance.

Crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling, casting a soft, ethereal glow over the room. Tables were dressed in rich fabrics in shades of metallics, set with intricate silver and gold cutlery.

Floral arrangements of dark and light colour flowers, tied in combinations, added a touch of freshness and beauty to the décor.

The overall effect was breathtaking, a true feast for the eyes that perfectly complemented the joyous atmosphere of the engagement celebration

Sayunkta and Armaan were dressed in stunning twinning outfits, both adorned in elegant ensembles of deep blue silk with intricate gold embroidery that shimmered in the light. They looked like royalty, their outfits perfectly complementing each other.

As they approached Keya and Suhana, Sayunkta exclaimed, "Come on, you two! The party's about to start, and you're still in your work clothes!"

Armaan chimed in, "Yeah, we can't have our wedding planners looking like they just came from a construction site!"

Keya and Suhana laughed, realizing they had lost track of time in their preparations.
"Yea shit give us 10 minutes." Suhana said and dragged Keya with her.

——

Shivansh was on a phone call when he saw Keya entering the party in her stunning maroon A-line dress, her hair cascading down her shoulders, and her makeup highlighting her features.

Time seemed to slow down as their eyes met, and both were mesmerised by each other's presence. The soft glow of the lights accentuated Keya's beauty, and Shivansh couldn't help but admire her elegance.

His beautiful Grace...

Keya, too, felt a flutter in her heart as she looked at Shivansh in his crisp white suit, his demeanor regal and commanding. She had seen him in formal attire before, but tonight, there was something different about him. He exuded a sense of confidence and sophistication that drew her in.