VIII.Weeks passed

*1 month and 4 days later*

Mumbai

(Keya POV)

These past few weeks have been incredibly hectic. My days are filled with endless meetings and planning sessions, leaving me with little time to myself. But whenever I do get a moment to let my mind wander, it always goes to one person—Shivansh.

There's something about him that has captured my attention. Maybe it's his kindness, or his charming smile, or his perfectly styled hair. Whatever it is, I find myself thinking about him more often than I should.

I've been keeping an eye on him from social media, trying to catch glimpses of his life outside of our brief meetings. It has been a month and 4 days since we came back from  Jaipur and tomorrow we go back there again.

Only 15 days till the grand royal wedding. No one actually really knows about anything since it's all private and hush-hush, I mean obviously..
It's the wedding of Armaan Sharma - the founder of the very renowned Jade mountain international group of hotels and Sayunkta Singh Rawat- the Jaipur princess and a known NGO worker. It has to be a big deal for the media and a matter of privacy for them.

I was engrossed in my work on my laptop when Sana burst into the room, looking panicked. She shoved her phone in my face, showing me several news articles with headlines speculating about Armaan and Sayunkta's wedding.

Armaan recently opened one of his hotel branches in London, so he suggested to throw a party where he will be announcing the wedding, therefore this news should not be out in public... but here we are..

"What is this? Have you seen these?" Sana exclaimed, her voice filled with concern.

I quickly scanned the articles, feeling a mix of surprise and confusion. "No, I hadn't seen these. But it looks like there's a lot of speculation about Armaan and Sayunkta's wedding. How did this news leak?"

Sana shook her head, looking worried. "I have no idea. But we need to do damage control. This news shouldn't have come out before an official announcement."

"I know but-" before I could say anything, My phone buzzed- it was Sayunkta.

"Hello?"

"Keya,I know you're both probably seeing the news articles. Let's not make any official statements regarding the speculations. This is just what the media does. Let's let it be for now."

Sana and I exchanged a glance, understanding Sayunkta's reasoning. "Are you sure, Sayunkta? We can try to control this," I replied, wanting to protect my client's privacy.

Sayunkta chuckled lightly. "I appreciate your concern, Keya. But let's not give the media more to speculate about. This actually comes with being in the royal family. We'll announce things on our terms when the time is right. For now, let's focus on the wedding planning and not worry about the rumors."

I nodded, feeling reassured by Sayunkta's calm demeanor. "Okay, if you say so.."

After the call ended, Sana turned to me with a mischievous smile. "Well, looks like we have a flight to Jaipur tomorrow morning. Better pack your bags and get ready."

I chuckled, "I'm always ready for an adventure with you, Sana." I tried to cover up my excitement but eh who am I hiding it from.

Suhana raised an eyebrow playfully. "Oh, I'm sure you are. Especially if a certain someone happens to be in Jaipur," she teased, referring to Shivansh.

Bitchhh

I rolled my eyes, pretending to be annoyed. "Oh please, Sana. It's a work trip, nothing more."