Bachelor's (II)

*At the club*

The girls were having the time of their lives, chilling around and dancing the night away. Suhana was enjoying the new feeling she just came to an agreement with- and she didn't think much about it. She'll see when the time (or the person) comes.

However what they didn't know was that the trio, or rather Suhana, was being watch by a certain someone. A bad news someone.

They came to the bar to catch their breaths and grab their cocktails (they didn't drink much cuz tomorrow is the haldi guys, we don't need a massive hangover)

As they laughed and cackled about how cool the party is going, the three heard different voices at the same time behind them,

"Princess?"

"Rose?"

"Grace.."

The three of them froze. Literally. Sayunkta's hand stopped mid air with her drink, Suhana blinked in surprise and Keya winced at the loud voice. They glanced at each other and then finally,

3
2
1

As the three girls turned around, Armaan, Dev, and Shivansh were taken aback by their stunning appearances.

Armaan's eyes widened as he took in Sayunkta's outfit. She was wearing a hot blue sleeveless sequin short dress that accentuated her curves. Her hair was styled in loose waves, cascading down her shoulders. Armaan was speechless for a moment, his heart racing with admiration.

Fuck the anger bro-

Dev too was mesmerized by Suhana's look. She wore a mini black frilled dress that showcased her confidence and elegance. Her hair was styled in her natural straight her, highlighting her features. Dev couldn't take his eyes off her.

God have mercy

And finally, Shivansh's heart skipped a beat as he laid eyes on Keya. She was wearing a hot dress that revealed her figure, a sight he had never seen before. Her hair cascaded down her back in soft waves, framing her face beautifully. Shivansh was captivated by her beauty, feeling a surge of desire and admiration. He couldn't help but stare, his heart swelling with affection.

My eyes are blessed

Oblivious to the *wild* thoughts in the guy's heads, the girls shared a hesitant glance and Sayunkta was the first one to break the silence. She held her glass up reluctantly and spoke, "um sex on the beach?"

Armaan still in his trance spoke, "Anytime Princess"

Keya's eyes widened and Suhana let out a gasp.

Fuck

Before he could realise, two strong punched landed on his spine making him wince, "ah- ah I mean, no- no thank you!"

Shivansh, returning his attention back to the girls , "cool shopping girls", eyes never leaving Keya's.

Sayunkta spoke again, "Bhai! Sorry, this is my bachelorette and you can't just barge in here and-"

Shivansh cut his sister off my doing a hand signal to Armaan, who slowly walked towards his fiancee with a very seductive look at made dead in her spot, and then suddenly she was lifted up, "lets have a chat, princess," and he took her away somewhere.