Memes and Funfacts

Hi guys this is not an update lol sorry but I feel like I had to make this post-

This book is a rom com (or I am trying to make it as one) so I thought why not make a few memes hehe.

Before the memes I'd like to share some facts about the book which Idk if you guys have noticed yet or not and they are even not that important (some are very obvious too) but here they are:

1. (Very obvious) It was the same Locket that Shivansh's mother gave him that Keya has right now.
2. Keya is more of an Indian aesthetic core girl whereas Suhana is more Smart Chic business woman core.
3. None of the character's parents have been mentioned (yet).
4. Shivansh and Keya both know how they feel BUT HAVE NEVER VERBALLY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT THEY ARE IN "LOVE". Never.
5. It is always Suhana who bumps into Dev but poor dev is the one who has to listen to Sana's blaring words :)
6. Roses hold a good amount of significance in the book:
- KeyAnsh's moment at the flower shop; Keya was holding a bunch of roses.
- Dev thinks Suhana is like a "rose" (because she has thorns and flowers both)
- KeyAnsh's walk in the garden and Her giving the white rose to him.
- Shivansh making an entire section of the garden filled with white roses for Keya ; "the quiet spot".
- Dev asking a kid to give the pastel pink rose to Suhana that she puts in her hair.
And many more to come!!
7. If you guys noticed or did that math Keya is 25 right now and she says it has been 7 years since she has opened elegant affairs co. that means her and Suhana were merely 18 when they established Elegant Affairs.
8. If you notice in chapter 12- both couples are twinning- Dev and Suhana in pastel while Keya and Shiv in Black.
9. Suhana, Keya, Shivansh and Dev ALL FOUR ARE BLIND AS FUCK.
10.There has been mentions of "Keya's past" but I won't tell it just yet 😘

ANYWAYS- the memes now.