Chapter6

Freen's pov:

I am very happy cause becky is coming to meet me for project.I got up happily and went to my mom who is working in kitchen and i helped her.After that i freshen up and wear a white top and a short as I didn't have to go outdoor.Suddenly, door bell starts ringing I think becky has arrived as went out,she stands holding a bouquet of tulips.

Suddenly, door bell starts ringing I think becky has arrived as went out,she stands holding a bouquet of tulips

Becky: Good morning my bunny.You're so beautiful baby. I brought tulips for you.........as I saw freen full view she is fucking hot. Today I cannot able to control myself. Gosh! my life.

Freen: Thanks for the flowers Ms

Freen: Thanks for the flowers Ms.handsome.....I keep on thinking why is she becoming handsome everyday.

Both are staring at each other, her mom came out from kitchen and greets becky.

Becky: Good morning aunty. I am becky freen's bestfriend(while talking observe that freen's house is small but cozy and beautiful)

Non: You don't have to introduce yourself becky. Freen keeps on talking about you.How are you young girl?

Becky: Fine aunty. I think I am interrupting you in your work time.

Non: No,its fine.I will go after serving both of you breakfast. Come...

Three of them starts eating, becky sees freen's mother feeding her bunny. As her bunny keeps on talking with them.

Becky: Aunty, why are you still feeding her.

Non: I always feed her in home. I always there for her dinner&breakfast to only feed her.She shows many tantrums while eating...Due to my extreme care, she becomes naughty.

Becky: Yes,aunty she is very naughty, nowadays she starts teasing me(She has very deep connection with her mom)

Freen: I didn't tease you.Why are you complaining on each other about me?

Freen's mother keeps on listening to her daughter. She knows this problem doesn't solve easily, so after feeding brunette she moved for her cafe.

Becky kisses on freen's pouty lips and says...

Becky: Sorry my angel.I will not complaint on you next time(Sometimes, I wonder how different freen's behavior is,as she is very serious while doing any work,while she becomes childish when she is with me and her mother)

Freen: We have to start our project come....my tummy gives different sensations when she calls me with sweet name's.

Becky's pov:

We both moves in to her room, her room is nice which also giving strawberry fragrance just like freen.

Becky: Your room is just like you angel giving white and pink vibes.......
Oh my baby likes plushies i mentally noted that.

We both settled and starts discussing with each other eventually I got tried and my eye's keep on moving on her body, which is flawless and beautiful saying me to touch her

We both settled and starts discussing with each other eventually I got tried and my eye's keep on moving on her body, which is flawless and beautiful saying me to touch her. Without wasting time I started to attack on her lips.

Ahh god her lips are very soft just like doll..I start to bite her lower lip by that she slightly open's her month to moan.But,I enter my tongue inside her.Fucking heaven....

As we keep on kissing,she suddenly keeps on hitting my arm as she ran out of her breath. After I give. some time for her to adjust and starts kissing her neck, her fragrance makes me mad.

I started to kiss her deeply on neck leaving hickeys on one side of the neck and moved to other. Ahh becky...wait...ahh..aa..slow....She is moaning under me, which makes my buddy ver hard.

Freen: Aahh.....aaa slowly.... becky.

Becky: Princess,I cannot control myself on you.

Saying that again I started biting her neck and collarbone by listening her moans....
Freen: ahhhh ...becky....please..Aahh

So this is her weak alot,I start kissing her collar bone aggressively by listening her moans....after satisfying with my art I leaves her neck.

Freen: Why you always kisses me so aggressively? (why I always didn't stop here, from kissing me..as she is not my lover or something)

Becky: Sorry baby, I can't control myself on you.

Freen: Come we will eat something, my tummy is growling.

I started to feed her,as she eats happily like a child.After that we watched Vampire diaries which is my favourite by sitting on sofa nearer to tv. But, freen keeps on talking something to calm her,I moved my hand from her shoulder to waist and embrace nearer to me.

After 1 hour,I saw her she sleeps peacefully. I carry her to room in A bridal way and gently place on bed. I kissed her pouty lips and sleeps beside her.

For few hours, I slept and got up and saw angel in my arms. I don't want anything in my life,except her. Since,its getting dark I woke her up saying good bye and started to my mansion.

Suddenly freen starts calling me and I picks her call and chatted for few hours.She always talks to me while doing work in her cafe.I am very happy,that she cares for me.Tomorrow freen is comings to my mansion for our work,which we haven't completed it due to our steamy session. I know my parents won't be there at home like freen's, who cares like her.

Stay tuned.......
©pictures belongs to rightful owner.