Chapter16

Becky is feeling very guilty for her mistakes in life.She wants her bunny.But, she is very happy that freen doesn't choose anyone after her.

On the next day,

Freen is working in her cubicle and when Becky is coming to her office. All of them are bowing at her.Then,She saw freen who is working seriously and other's are gazing on her,which she doesn't like. He is Fuming in anger. She cannot say anything now she wants towards her office.

She decided to give a cabin infront for her, so that she can see freen anytime.Then she immediately calls and tells Tina and calls freen to her cabin..

Knock...knock...knock...

Becky: Come In

Freen: Do you need any help madam?

Becky: Good morning my bunny.No I don't need any help. Yes, you can takes the cabin infront of mine said going nearer to her (Its gonna be very difficult for me, to gain her trust back)

Freen: Ok Madam and don't call me with different names ( What she is planning now? But,i doesn't wants to ask anything to her)

Becky: I can call you anything baby.

Freen: No,you are not. If you didn't have any work, I will take a Leave madam .

Becky: Baby, atleast talk to me.Plz

Freen: I have work to complete, she bows and moves from their.

Becky keeps thinking about her, while freen goes to cubicle and taking her things to moved to cabin.Then, Bright comes to her.

Bright: Why are taking all these things? Said worryingly.

Freen: Don't worry I am not leaving. Boss gives me a cabin ,I am moving in that.

Bright: That's nice...Can we go out for launch today? Plzz like a date. .

Freen: Hey slow down, where is this date comes from.I am not going any date with you..stop flirting on me.

Bright: I am not flirting on you, I am talking seriously Freen. Please give me one chance to take you date, I am sure you enjoy alot. You can think as friendly date if you want.....

Freen: Ok, we will see( He is flirting on me since my joining, is he that serious)

Bright excitedly hugs freen and says "thank you" because he is perusing her from few days.

Freen doesn't protests him, and also didn't hug him. She started to have special place for bright. The way, he openly talks anything and shares everything and he took care of her captivates her heart more. After that, bright helped her to move in.

They don't know Becky is watching her with sad and angry face "I have only done this I had to face all issues" She wanted to know what they are talking.

In afternoon, both freen and bright went to a date. Becky who wants to eat with her goes to freen cabin, and see she doesn't there. She cones out seriously and asks tina about that.

Becky: Where is freen ?said angrily.

Tina: Madam, she took a break and goes out with bright.( Tina and freen becomes good friends)

Why she went with him? Is there anything going on between them? I have to keep an eye on that Bright fellow.

On the other, freen really enjoyed her date with bright. He is very funny to talk and she feels very comfortable with him.

Stay tuned..........