Chapter27

Freen: you...Bright.

Bright: Yes baby it's me....said while going nearer to her.

Freen: What are you doing here? Why you have come?....with a stern face.

Bright: Seems like my baby is not happy after seeing me. It's been two years baby, I missed you alot. I came here to take you baby.

Freen: What are you talking? Leave I am going.

Bright: I came here for you after 2 years. You left me for that Rebecca, now I have more money I will take care of you my doll.

Freen: Are you out of your mind? Did you think before speaking anything? I married and have 2 kids now. Go away.

Bright: I know baby. I have come with my preparations.....saying that he sprays chloroform on her face.

Freen becomes unconscious instantly, Then he grabs her and takes from there.

On the other side,

Becky is waiting for freen more than two minutes but she didn't came yet. Then she went from there for ice-cream parlor.

There is no sign of freen there, she starts searching and asking there as freen's phone is with her.

She keeps searching across all the surrounding area. She calls her parents as if freen reached there but there is no update of her. Freen didn't leave her without saying anything. She always wants becky with her. Becky is at the edge of crying,

Then she got an idea of searching the CC camera infront of the parlor. She immediately went there and tells the issue and asks permission.

As she is searching all camera, her eyes caught on a particular camera where freen is talking with a man.

She zoomed the camera and saw the man "Bright" this is the word comes out from her mouth.

After she watches their conversation , She saw that bright sprays something on freen face and when she is about fell down, but he caught her and carries inside of car.

Then Becky confirms that bright us behind that. She noted down the car number Even though it us blurry.

She informs the cops and they started searching for freen.

They gathered all the information about Bright and goes to his address but there is no sign of him.

Becky is feeling like her whole world collapsed as someone takes her heart. But she has only thought to be strong as to take freen out of danger.