Chapter25

Babies are crying and throwing hands in air. Becky went to them and carries them. Her parents and freen's mom comes to her..

Becky's mom: Baby! They both look like you, but their eyes are same as freen.

Becky's dad: Give them to me ,I will hold him............suddenly babies started crying more.

By hearing sounds, freen woke up from unconscious state. Becky goes towards her,

Becky: Bunny, how are you feeling now? See, our babies. What do you want to name them?

Becky gives toddlers to freen and by seeing them, she gets teary.

Freen: Becky, they are just like you. Baby I have choosen their names Rose and Beckett.

Becky: Yes. I am very happy, thank you for giving biggest gift of our lives.

Freen's  mom(non): Baby, I am so happy for you.

Becky's mom: Freen, they have been crying for sometime.  I think they are hungry, you have to feed. We will wait out.

By saying they went out, becky stays with them. Freen is feeding both of them at a time. Becky is watching them, She is thinking how the small toddlers brings more happiness to their life.

Becky: Baby, their eyes are same as you.

Freen:  Haa. Our family is completed.....Becky gets shocked.

Becky: Mommy, no No. I want more children with you.....freen just rolled her eyes.

After two days freen is discharged from hospital. Becky always take care of her.
Their parents plays with toddlers.

Freen is very stressed by two toddlers as they are so active, just like becky. But her wife always helps her, when she comes from company.

First 3 months is hell for both of them as both of them cried at the same time. They never sleep at night. Becky is getting stressed. She doesn't have any time for freen.

When Beckett and rose turns One, they celebrated a huge party of their first birthday. Freen stays at home and took care of them.

Both toddlers starts calling small words. When freen hears them calling her 'mama' she cried happily. Suddenly becky comes to them,

Becky: Call me dada..babies 'dada'......she starts saying words.

Beckett: dada

Rose: da.dadda.....she immediately hugs them and after plays with them.

Freen is happy that becky became more mature person than before, she change alot, she always understands her without saying anything.