Chapter7

Freen's pov:

I am standing infront of a huge mansion, which was becky's

I am standing infront of a huge mansion, which was becky's. She sends a vehicle to pick me here. Why she always cares for me? But it felt nice. Becky came outside of the mansion,and she takes me with her.

Her house is extremely big. Then i understand mansions are build not only build as a home but as a statement of wealth,power and status. Suddenly, I think her mom started to started to coming down......

Becky: bunny, this is my mom and this is freen my friend.

Mrs.Armstrong: Hi,freen.You are so Cute..Come sit with us....( I think she is the girl responsible for becky's change.I feel so happy,as my daughter starts loving someone...... I know becky never brings someone home that easily)

Freen: Thank you aunty....Are you busy aunty?(As I saw she is continuously watching her phone,so I asked her)

Mrs.Armstrong: Yes girl's, I have an emergency meeting so I have to move.You girls can enjoy yourself, see you in evening.

After she has gone, we moved towards her room as in the middle becky introduced to her father.

Becky's room is fully in black colour,perfectly sinks to her...

Freen: Your room is looking cool Ms Rebecca.

Becky: I don't have any plushies in my room bunny like yours.

After we started working on our project, as we didn't do any work yesterday. Both of us takes break and continued.In the I have slept sometime.As it is evening becky's parents has arrived. Today's portion is completed as starts going down after telling becky that I can go by myself.But,becky tells the driver to drop me.

In hall I saw becky's parents ate doing some work.I went towards them and asks permission to talk with them.

I speak with them for 10 minutes and went from there.

Becky's pov:

At night, I came downstairs and saw my parents are talking with each other.It is new for me,as they busy with meetings and work.

Mom: Baby,come join us.

We started to eat,after talking a while peacefully. After they settled in hall,as I was going to my room,but suddenly my mom calls me.

Mom: Baby come here,sit with I wanna talk to you.

Dad: We are extremely sorry baby. I know we haven't give you enough time. You hold so much pain and loneliness because of us.

Mom: Baby I am promising you to give enough time for both my children. We forget to give you time and attention which is very basic responsibility of a parent.We ran towards wealth that ,we forgot our own children.(Becky's mother starts getting teary).

Dad: We only think about to provide your needs, but we didn't focus on you baby..So I have decided to organize family dinner for everyday.

Mom&Dad: We both promising you baby to take care for both of you.This time we gonna genuinely kept our promise. We can discussed with each other, that your stops working now.

Becky: Mom, you don't have do that for us. You can give time by doing work(I only want my parents time and attention but, my mom happiness is in work she has to do it)

Mom: No baby,I have already decided.I also wants some rest as I am getting older, I wanna to enjoy myself(said smilingly). After your graduation, You have to take care of all our business...

Becky: Thank you, I am very lucky to have all of you said while hugging her....(Her parent's always support in everything but only one problem is lack of time,that is also gone today)

Dad: You better have to share all your worried my baby...it's a promise between both of us.

Becky: Ok Dad. I will share everything to you.

Today, I feel i am the luckiest person on the earth,tension about parents is solved only because of my bunny. I listened to her words while she is talking with my parents.The way she communicates with my family,gives me good feeling.I didn't talk to them, about my problem which is my fault. But my bunny solves everything in my life..Soon I will make you mine my bunny.

Flashback

Freen: Aunty, I wanna talk to you ..Can you give me ten minutes?

Mrs.Armstrong: Freen,you can talk anything with us..Come sit with us.

(Freen knows her parents are very nice,even though they are extremely rich which shows their simplicity...She thinks its just a communication gap becky between them)

Freen: I wanna talk about becky,she is feeling very lonely.

They starts listening to her words.

Freen: She wants you,to be there for her,to listen her words. Becky doesn't shows any feelings but she is suffering internally because you are not giving her enough attention. I saw her crying while talking about you ,which is very rare. Uncle,I know I don't have right to interfere in your family issues.

But she is suffering internally, which i can't able to see her. Lastly,both of you are working very hard for our children. But,they are not happy..They just wants your attention and time,effort in your relation.

Freen: Sorry aunty,if I says so much.But I want becky to be happy.

Saying that she starts moving from there and goes to her home..

On the other side,Becky's parents are thinking about their problem with their children. They have seen becky is changing but they can't understand the reason for her change.

They both discussed and comes to a decision for standing always for their children...

Flashback ends.....

How is it?

Did becky gonna express her feelings? Who knows....

©pictures belongs to rightful owner.

Stay tuned.........