Chapter29

Becky come to the area and watched the scene as the car is damaged completely.

Officer: Ms. Rebecca , bright is no more but their is a chance that Mrs.Armstrong is alive. We are continue our searching.

Becky: Ok officer......somewhat happy that freen is not there in this situation.

After they started investigating, becky got a call from heng, but instead of him freen speaks with her,

Freen: Baby--

Becky: Bunny you are safe. I am very happy ,where are you?

Freen: I am alright. Heng brought me to xxxx hospital as I am in unconscious state.

Becky: I am coming,wait.

Becky informs the officer ,and went to hospital. She goes and the reception area and ask the details about freen. Then, outside she saw heng.

Becky: How is she? Is there any danger? Please tell me....asks desperately.

Heng: Don't worry becky. She is alright. Doctor said she only rest for one week.

Becky: Thank you Heng for saving my life(freen) how you find her?

Heng: She is my friend becky, no need to Thank me. Well I am going that way as I have visited my industrial area at outskirts their I saw some accident happened.

I immediately went there and Freen and some other person. Then, I got to know something is wrong. When I checked, Freen is still breathing but their are some minor injuries, but other person is died. Then I immediately take her to hospital.

Becky: thinking what had happened if heng is not present......Thank you heng for your help . I owe you alot. Can I see her?

Heng: Yes, you can visit.

Becky enters into the room and say Freen who has bandages around her head and hand. Freen say her Nd

Freen: Baby .....says with teary eyes.

Becky goes to her and hugs her slowly and kisses her all over the face.

Becky: Do you think I can stay alive if something happened to you. My bunny I failed to protect you.

Freen: Don't say like that becky, I am safe see. I have to listen to you, I haven't listen to your words. Now see consequences.

Becky: No bunny don't talk like that....kisses on her forehead.

They both know as they cannot live without each other. As after oneday Freen discharged from the hospital went to home.

Becky is being extra protective of her, She takes leave from the company and helps Freen with the babies. Well, they start grow up finely..

Their parents are happy with them.After 1 year Freen gives birth to another child. Next, twins.

Becky is very happy that her dream life is completes. She and freen have five children.

They blend with each other perfectly. Both becky and freen are very happy as they face challenges together, there relationship gets stronger. Becky's possessiveness is somehow gone as freen always says that she is hers. As they happily ever after.

----End----