Chapter11

After 5 years

In these years,becky becomes more arrogant and cold-hearted. She becomes famous personality in whole business world. As her company is growing widely. She is perfect in every way but her parents are worrying for their daughter who is still single. She comes to thailand year ago,as her parents are forcing her.Many girls proposed her but She didn't give Shit about it. In deep inside, she haven't moved on from freen. She stills with her parents. Her brother got married to his lover.

Her Company expanded over different countries.Their market is very high. After,she incharge that.

In Ceilor Enterprise

" YOU FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH!
CAN'T YOU DO A SINGLE WORK?
WHAT KIND OF ASSISTANT YOU ARE? "

"TAKE YOU RESIGNATION LETTER AND LEAVES FROM HERE " becky is yelling furiously.

"M- madam ,I am ver-very sorry,it's a mistakes.I will take care of next time said her PA.

"DO I PAY FOR MISTAKES? GET OUT FROM HERE. YOU ARE FIRED."

He ran out in fear of being killed by becky's gaze. Becky looked really scary and fierce. If looks could kill,well that man would be dead now.

"MS.Tina" yelled Becky.

"Yes madam" Tina replied.

"Send a notice everywhere for a capable assistant for me. I will leave it to you to choose wisely" said Becky.

"Yes boss" said Tina.

As Becky tells her to leave from that place,she leaves from there.

After 1 hour

Knock..knock...

"Come in" Becky shouted.

Tina said "the work has been done boss, So you can expect your new PA in three days madam".

"Hmm...ok. Till then take the position" said Becky.

"Yes madam" answered Tina.

"You may leave" said Becky.

Becky sitting there thinking,how her life becomes sterile. She can't able to open her heart for anyone after freen.She over works herself,not to think about her.

On the other side,

Freen has been working her last day in a company. She wants to resign her job and search for better job as her salary is not sufficient for them. She has completed her graduation in these years,she left her job in cafe and went to join this company.

At evening, She saw a company vacancies and applied for that.she went to her house and does household chores.After that,she cooks their dinner and eat with her mom.

She is the light in her life...Her mom keeps on telling to saw someone that can love her and complete's her.

But her stupid heart is not ready for anyone.She doesn't want to feel betrayed again.Her heart can't takes it...After all this years, she haven't moved on from her.Even though,they haven't confessed each other. But her heart can't arises becky........

Do you want me to continue this story?
Leave a comment on that.