Chapter26

Becky is being very stressed for  company matters. After when she comes home, she saw freen and children playing in their room.

After watching their laughing, she forgot her problems and starts playing with them.

At night, becky saw freen is feeding Beckett, her eyes are filled with lust by seeing freen bobbies which are bigger than before.

Becky: Mommy, I also want your milk.

Freen: Rose and Beckett sleeps with us. What are you thinking? ....Rose and Beckett has slept after that.

Becky: See, they already slept, it's been many days we haven't do.plz.

Becky takes to their room and put them on bed....after checking both she comes to her room...

Their she saw freen is changing her top, she immediately went to her carry her to bed and goes on top of her and starts kissing her neck.

Becky: Baby, after a long time You are under me moaning my name.

Freen: Daddy control yourself ,I am tried very tried, kids are active same as you. I cannot able to handle them.

Becky: Ok. I will be slow.

Becky starts sucking her nipple while plays with others.....they continued their hot session.

At morning, freen woke up and saw becky is sleeping after she went to children.They are still sleeping. She wents to them and give kisses on forehead. After she wents to her room and freshen up and goes down to make breakfast.

Then, she goes to becky as she getting late for office.

Freen: Daddy wake up, you are getting late (by giving kisses on lips).

Becky starts to move and saw freen,

Becky: Nice way to wake up your hubby....saying she cupped freen's face kissed her hard.

Freen: Enough now, go and get ready. I will serve you breakfast.

Then, becky wents to washroom.Freen goes to her children and gives them milk.

After she went down, to serve breakfast for becky. Then,she wents to her office.
Both kids always says bye to her dada.

This is the routine of freen as she always do all Becky's work. Becky doesn't like that she is stressed for children and work. But Freen always says that 'I am doing my wife duties'.

Both are living happily with their children. Even though, they are having some issues. They always by discussing it.

One evening they both went to a park as they want to spend some alone time.

They both talked with each other and make out.

Freen: Baby, I want ice-cream see their different flavours.

Becky: No, I won't buy it you ate two already. That will effect your health and babies......said sternly.

Freen: You don't love me......said with a pouty face.

Becky: Mommy! Go and buy it but only one.(facepalm herself and thinks this haven't complete today , if I starts saying any thing to her.....she will talk whole day...my bunny)

Freen: You are the best.....she kissed and went fron there.

Freen wents out of the park and starts going to ice-cream parlor by crossing the road.

After buying happily she comes out from the shop while walking a person came infront of her, who is wearing a mask.

The person starts removing his mask. After seeing, his face freen legs started shaking and all sweaty.

Freen: You....

Stay tuned.........