Chapter9

Freen's pov:

I was talking with heng at outside of the library. He was not leaving me, and eventually I am started to talks with him. He is actually a fun guy...

Then something went in to my eyes, He leaned in closer to me and helped to remove it.After I saw becky standing there, by seeing me she starts to went away.Is she misunderstood everything.I have to explain her.

I started walking towards her, then saw the view which makes my heart shattered. Becky aggressively kissing heidi, my eyes becoming blurry with my tears.

Why becky, I gave you my heart. I started to giving my body, is i am not enough for you.I can't able to breathe in that place as moved from that place.Heng is calling me but I am not there in any position to talk.

After, I got settled on a bench outside of the building. My mind keeps on thinking about her, why is she doing like that? Is she kisses everyone like that? Tears are forming in my eyes.

Heng came sit's beside me understanding and started asking questions....He console me and I eventually leans on his shoulders....

After a stressed day, I went home in bus. I don't have strength today..I saw my mother lying on the sofa,she doesn't sleeps here. So, I moved to her and starts calling, but she is not responding..A fear started in my know I immediately calls the ambulance and takes her to nearer hospital.

God...please save her.I only have my mom in my life says withing sobbing.I admitted to her and doctors starting to take her to ICU.

I was waiting for my mom on outside of the room. Suddenly, doctor's cane outside and starts speaking.....

Doctor: What is your relation with her? I wanna discuss something important.

Freen: Doctor I am freen, she is my mom.You can tell with me.

Doctor: Ok. I am telling Ms.Non for a long time,her heart is very weak. She urgently needs heart- transplantation.

I don't know what he is telling,my mind stops working..My mother has minor health problems,whenever I asks her she only tells me small issues.

Freen: What we have to do doctor? Please save her.

Doctor: Freen it costs very much and very it's risky as her body is not responding properly, we can't give you long time guarantee. If we don't do anything now, she can survive only for months.

I fell down on the floor, I don't know anything What is going on.I have to be there for her...and says its fine do the surgery. I want money around 1 million, i only have one option to sell the cafe. I can't able to call becky for help, after today situation. Without thinking twice, I called heng to help me to sell the cafe.He wanna help me,but I don't want anyone helps i can save my mom.

Eventually, he helped me to sell the cafe and stays with me in hospital. I paid the bill and the surgery has been started.

We waited for around ten hours to complete the surgery. Heng is there for me around this time. Suddenly doctor's coming from ICU.

Doctor: Freen, operation is successful..But I can't guarantee you for long period of time.

Freen: Thankyou Doctor. I believe on god miracle can be happened.

Doctor: I like your spirit young girl, now take care of your mother.

After five days, she discharged from the hospital. I have to take care of her, finds a job and continuous studying. Suddenly I become more responsible i don't have anytime for other thoughts.

Heng says he wants to give me a job as they have a company. But I slowly rejected his offer, I don't want to take advantage of his kind-heart.

On the another day, I got up early and started getting ready and cooks breakfast and lunch for mom.After eating I started going out by saying goodbye to my mom.

I have to search a job after the college. I went to college by walking as I know becky is not able show her face.But,I have to ask her why, she kissed me? When she have many girls. I went to college and classes are started but becky haven't come.I ask Irin about her, but she also have no idea.

After my classes, I went out in search of job. As I keeping travelling as I don't have any experience in work except workin in our cafe. I saw cafe Clare(one of the best cafes in thailand)and i went inside to see my luck.But today my fate is good i got a job with decent salary.By that amount I can takes care of my mom and studies...

Shifts are
Week-days : 6 to 11 pm..
Week-ends: 9am to 6pm..

My shifts adds pretty much stress but i don't have any other option. I will starts working form tomorrow..

Next day, I woke up and cooks, getting ready for the college. I doesn't know my mother have time or not, but a hope is there and I keeps on praying with god.

After our classes, we went to cafeteria and starts talking with each other. I went to drawing area as I didn't draw anything for a long time..Their I listen some sounds and started to enter the room.
I saw becky fucking a girl,tears are falling down and I don't know after this i can able to trust a person. Is she didn't feel anything for me, she is using my body........such a playgirl is She.

I went out fron there and bumped with heng and starts running fron there.I don't know where I am going. My head is spinning and eyes get blurry and I fell down.

When I wake up, I am in a medical rooms, where heng is beside me.

Heng: How are young freen? Are u feeling alright.

Freen: I am perfectly fine.(But my head is spinning I have to go for my job).I went from there,Heng starts saying some words.

I went to cafe and does my work.....Staff are very nice.After that I went to home by walk.

Today, i understood no one is there for me except my mom.Becky plays with my feelings...but i don't have time for her.

I know this chapter gives depressing vibes. But I wanna describe about freen situation....How she changed herself emotionally strong....

Stay tuned.............