Chapter21

Freen wents to their room and settles in her side to sleep, then becky comes and saw is trying to sleep. She wents towards freen and cuddle with each other.

Becky: You look so hot when you shy my bunny.....

Freen: Hmm....Becky do you want to do that, I can sense that your buddy has woken up,when you hug me.

Bunny: No need my wifey.....I just want you to feel comfortable. I know I fucked alot, when I am not in my sense. But,I want to feel everything with you. I want a happy family with you.

Freen: Ok. Now tell me how many kids,do you want?

Becky: My bunny, I already planned everything. I want five baby's just like you. They all must look like you my bunny. Bunny babies--

Freen: (shocked) Oh becky calm down, Do you really was five baby's ?

Becky: Yes. My bunny......while kissing her cheek.

Freen: Shut up you idiot...Now,sleep.

They both slept in each other arms peacefully.After Freen woke up first in the morning and kisses becky, and goes for washroom.

After becky got upper and get ready,they both went to down and started for company...

All the eyes on them as becky is holding freen hand tightly. They both went to their respective cabin after showering alot kisses to freen..

Freen is working in her office and thinking about alot changed in her Life, but she is very happy.While becky is watching freen though the cameras.She is admiring her wife while doing her work.

In lunch, freen wants go to becky's cabin but suddenly bright comes out of no where.

Freen: Hey bright! You shocked me. Why you didn't come to my wedding? Said with pouty face.

Bright: Freen, I seriously wants to talk with you.

Freen: Hey is something happened, why are you looking serious?

Bright: I want to talk with you, Did you know I love you?

Freen: What are you talking? Bright.

Bright: You know I always flirts with you, I like you. Then why you did this to me?

Freen: Have you gone mad, I never say I like you (or) I give any hope to you. I think you always flirts with everyone.

He comes towards freen and cupped her chin tightly and freen us trying to remove his hand.

Bright: Tell me honestly, Did you ever feel anything for me?

Becky is watching all these standing at the door, she immediately comes infront of bright and removes hand. Then raises her to punch---

Freen: Becky No........(and turns to bright) I haven't feel anthing for you. I always think you as my bestfriend.......Becky is watching bright with angry face.

Bright: Is it because you married right?
I loved alot freen. I always do.

Freen: No, if I didn't married. I don't love you. Why are you behaving like this?

Bright: I will make you mine freen----

Becky started to punch his face, they both started to fight. Freen is pancking and goes middle of them.

Bright: Watch this freen I will come again for you and make you mine. Even if you are married (or) you have children I will come again for you and Ms.Rebecca, I will make your life hell, wait and watch.

With that he went away, becky is hugging freen tightly consoling her...

🌊

Stay tuned............