Chapter13

Becky has seen her after 5 years,a sudden feeling to hug her bunny and Be in her arms urges in her mind.But,the incident which changed her life keeps on running in her mind.Why she came into my life again?to hurt me and to break my heart.

She is thinking about freen and her face is full of anger.

On the other freen doesn't know it was Becky's company.If she know this,she never applied for that, she can't seen becky daily with some other.She doesn't have any other choice to as she doesn't have other job.While they are gazing on each other and thinking,tina interrupts them.

"Madam she is freen, she will be your new personal assistant.You can test her as I was selected best among others." Said tina

Comes out of her world and said sternly without asking anything about Freen "Okay, tell her all the works, I also sees how many days she can last"

She changes alot all these years,she doesn't even talk to me. What more can I expected from her? ....Her biggest problem is communication.
Freen doesn't say any thing, they both went from there and tina starts explaining her work.

Becky keeps on thinking about her, is she married with that heng guy? why is she joined my company? why she comes to my life.I can't see her with others (This is main reason she moved away from thailand) I can't fire her without proper reason. God,why you have created this mess?

After few hours,

Becky calls her freen(her assistant) ,she comes to her cabin after asking permission.(Freen doesn't want any obstacles in her job, she wanna behave normally infront of her)

Becky: Here are the files that you need to check today itself.(without looking at her,she knows she is gonna melt in her eyes)

(Saying becky gives freen a bunch of files,seeing the bundles of file's in the table freen eyes become bigger)

Freen: what I....is this Ms.Rebecca?( Is she doing this on purpose.)

Becky: This are the file's you need to work on Ms.freen so go and do it.(Her voice,which made me mad for her and her calling my name reminds me many incidents.)

Freen: Ok.But-

Becky: (With cold voice)I don't want any excuses Ms.Freen and don't call me that with that name again,only call me as madam or boss.

(Hearing that freen stomp his foot on the floor and goes to working and thinking about becky "she changed alot,that she has a problem with my taking, years ago she will very keenly listen my words.I don't have to feel any thing for her beside she is the one who cheated on me.I hate her")

After sometime

(Freen is working on the file that's when becky calls freen telling her to comes to his office and freen did)

Becky: Ms.Freen give these files to Ms.Tina as YOU already know her.(Looking at her computer)

Freen: Okay Madam(with poker face)

(And she takes the files and goes go Ms. Tina's officer and gives it go her and starts going to her work place)All the boys and girls are mesmerized by Freen's beauty.

On her way, a boy(Bright) comes to her and trying to initiate the conversation.

Bright: Hey you are so gorgeous, You are new here right?

Freen: Yes.Are you trying to flirt on me Mr?

Bright: Bright that's my name.Yeah absolutely, who will not flirt with you, You are peace of art.By the by what is your name beautiful?

Freen: Hey, calm down Mr.Bright. Your are using lots of energy by flirting on me. I am freen and I have joined today.

Bright: Can we go for launch,it's time.Whether if you don't have any problem.

Freen: Ok.But don't flirt with me.(Yeah it's time for break.I don't have any friends so why not, he seems to be nice. After lunch, I have to check many files....)

Bright: Thanks freen.Come we can go to cafeteria.

While they both goes to cafeteria and chit chatting something,they don't know a person is watching them with a grumpy face.

Becky is fuming in anger,thinking Why she is talking with her?Isn't she married with Heng? She is cheating on him too.why you came to my life,see I am again thinking about you.

After thinking about her,she got a plan to make her suffer.She immediately called Tina and asks to call Freen.While freen came to her cabin.

Is becky will go cruel on her?

How is wrong here?

Becky || Freen || their situation.

Stay tuned...........