🌺Chapter-7🌺

Warning ⚠️: Use of Abuse words in the chapter

Disclaimer: I don't use any words for any idol in real life and neither do I support it. It's just for a story and nothing else.

💀💀💀

After the not so peaceful breakfast, the Kim's and Min's got to their own work not minding the others. The Min's were in their meeting room right now since Yoongi called them.

He was telling them about the call he got during the breakfast. It was because of a mission in which they have to go today.

"But Hyung, what about them? What if they see us?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi looked at him and said, "Don't worry about them. Like us they also do everything at an exact time. And till I heard, they go to sleep at fix 10, so we will meet outside at 10:30" They all nodded their heads.

"Irene and Lisa, make a plan and we all will meet here again after two hours. That time you both can tell us the plan and how we are going to execute the plan" Lisa and Irene glanced at each other and nodded their heads.

Yoongi stood up and so did the other and one by one they all left the meeting room except Irene and Lisa who stayed back to make the plan.

After an hour, they both also left the room and were going downstairs. They were busy talking with each other due to which none of them noticed the water ok the stairs. Lisa's leg suddenly slipped due to the water.

Jennie who was coming from upstairs saw this. Her eyes widened. She don't know what came in her mind but she immediately snapped her fingers and everything stopped.

(AN- Her power is to freeze time)

She ran towards them and saw both of them froze on their places. Lisa was having a horrified expression on her face. She knew she was about to fall.

"I don't know why I am doing this" Jennie mumbled to herself and took a deep breath. She held Lisa and made her step straight away from the slippery stair.

She went and stood behind them when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned back to see Jin standing there.

"What happened Jen?" He asked. Jennie explained him everything and said, "I think I did it cause of humanity" she said and they both laughed at the last word. "Maybe. Leave it. De-freeze them" Jennie nodded her head snapped her fingers two times.

Everything was back to normal but Lisa was shocked. She knew she was about to fall but she is standing there. She looked at Irene and saw her looking normal and walking.

"Unnie!!" She said while running down with Irene. Irene stopped and looked at them, "What happened Lisa?" She asked as they both finally stepped down the stairs.

"Unnie, I was about to fall down from stairs but suddenly I was standing there like nothing happened" she explained. Irene looked at her with a very confused expression.