🌺Chapter-28🌺

"I

"I.. I will go and check in the room, if they or the d.. doctor need anything" Taehyung said as he stood up.

The others looked up from their files and nodded their heads. They all were discussing the plans, which Irene and Lisa prepared when they heard Taehyung saying.

"I think you should. It's already been 2 hours and we still don't know anything yet. You can give us some update too" Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded, appreciating the trust Jungkook and the others placed in him. "I'll be back soon," he promised, trying to keep his voice steady despite the worry gnawing at him.

As he made his way to Jin's room, he took a deep breath, steeling himself for whatever he might find inside. He knocked gently before opening the door, stepping in cautiously.

Inside, the atmosphere was tense, but a bit calmer. Jin and Jisso were still working on healing Namjoon, their faces set in concentration. Hoseok was by Namjoon's side, his expression a mix of worry and frustration. Namjoon lay on the bed, his breathing still labored but less pained than before.

"How is he?" Taehyung asked softly, not wanting to disturb the delicate process.

Jin looked up, giving Taehyung a reassuring nod. "He's stable now. The initial wound was deep, but we've managed to stop the bleeding and start the healing process," he explained, his voice calm yet exhausted.

Taehyung let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. "That's good to hear," he said, relief evident in his tone. "And what about you both? You guys don't look good... Or even okay.." he said, his voice filled with worry.

Jisso spoke up, her voice gentle yet firm. "It's not the time to worry about us Tae. Namjoon need our powers and energy more than us"

Taehyung nodded, understanding the need for calm. "I can't really argue on that... I.. I will be outside...with the others" Jisso and Jin nodded their heads as their attention was on Namjoon only.

As he turned to leave, Hoseok caught his arm, his grip firm but not harsh. "Tae, tell them... tell them not to come in front of me. I won't hesitate to use my powers on them," he said, his voice low and filled with suppressed anger.

Taehyung looked into Hoseok's eyes, seeing the storm of emotions swirling within them. "I understand, Hobi Hyung. I already warned them before," he assured, his tone serious.

With a last glance at Namjoon and the determined faces of Jin and Jisso, Taehyung quietly exited the room and made his way back to the living room where the others were waiting.

"They're doing everything they can. Namjoon Hyung is stable now, but it was a close call," Taehyung reported, his voice a mix of relief and concern. "The doctor is still treating him"

The group let out a collective sigh of relief, but their worry for Namjoon was still palpable.

"He is stable, and that's good for now.. uh, what about Hoseok-shi? Is he fine?" Ji-eun asked.