🌺 Chapter-21🌺

Seven months later

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Seven months later

As the months passed by, the bond between both the families grew even stronger. What started as a forced alliance forged in the face of a common enemy had blossomed into a deep and genuine friendship.

They spent their days together, sharing meals, a little laughter, and stories. Whether it was small picnics in the park, movie nights at home, or some adventures around the city, they always found joy in each other's company.

Even Hoseok and Jungkook got close. Not which each other but with the others. And that was a good start for now. Right?

As of now, Yoongi was in his room, doing some work, when the door of his room and Ji-eun, Rosé and Lisa came inside.

"Oppa, can we all go to the waterpark tomorrow?" Ji-eun said as soon as she closed the door.

Yoongi looked up from his work, a smile spreading across his face as he saw Ji-eun, Rosé, and Lisa standing in his room. "Waterpark, huh? Sounds like a plan!" he replied, setting aside his work.

Rosé nodded eagerly, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Yeah, it'll be a blast! We can ride all the water slides and enjoy the sun. You have been so busy now a days that we have not gone anywhere except our missions."

Lisa chimed in, her enthusiasm matching Rosé's. "Yes Oppa. All 14 of us can go and enjoy!!"

Ji-eun grinned, her excitement palpable. "Please Oppa, I really want to have a break from our missions and have some fun with everyone!"

Yoongi chuckled, seeing his younger sisters. "Okay, fine. We will go. You can go and inform the rest"

All three girls cheered listening to this. They gave a small hug to Yoongi and went out from the room, probably to inform the others.

Yoongi, on the other hand, shook his head seeing their excitement. "They are really childish..." Yoongi heard a voice saying.

He looked up to find Irene standing on the doorway. She came and sat near Yoongi. "Yea, they are but don't forget, they never really get to enjoy their childhood because of all this Mafia shit" Yoongi said with a disappointment and hint of sadness in his voice.

Irene looked at him with a sad expression. She kept a hand on Yoongi's hand, assuring him with a small smile. "It's true. But what can we do? It was our destiny. And why are you getting sad? They didn't get to enjoy their childhood, but they are living their teenage life like childhood only. They are happy Oppa"

Yoongi sighed, feeling a mix of emotions wash over him as he listened to Irene's comforting words. "You're right," he admitted, his gaze softening as he looked at her. "I guess I just worry sometimes, you know? I want them to have the chance to experience all the joys of youth without the shadow of our past looming over them."