🌺Chapter-15🌺

Two Days Later

Two Days Later

Two days passed, since the Min's and Kim's decided to give their friendship a chance. Ofcourse it wasn't easy cause they are used to getting mad at each other for simple and silly things.

I mean, the people who even fight for who would cut the same onion, when they are tons placed in the kitchen, are trying not to fight with each other ain't easy. Right?

Sigh But they sure are trying and what more shocking is, the ones who got close in only an hour are Jennie and Jimin.

Yup, shocking. Right? It was shocking for the others too. But then one thought came in all of their minds

"If the one who beated each other to the core can forgive each other and restart their friendship, why can't they do it too"

And it was definitely one of the best things they all thought cause after this even some else got close. Who?

Namjoon and Irene. Yup, this two. Who also used to fight like Tom and Jerry. They are also friends now and do help each other in the chores specially cooking.

The tough ones are Hoseok from the Kim's and Jungkook from the Min's. They are the only ones who are not making a single effort to have a bond like the others. Why? They have their own reason for that.

But, let's not focus on them and see what the others are doing right now. Hmm? Let's go then

YN's room

YN was sitting in her room reading a book with so much interest.

That's when she heard a knock on her door

That's when she heard a knock on her door. She locked at the door and saw Lisa standing there playing with her fingers. She sat straight on the bed and called her, "Hey. Come in"

Lisa came inside the room and looked around. She surely was shocked how much same bit different YN's look different from her own.