🌺 Chapter-23🌺

The families reached the water park and after changing clothes, they all came towards the water slides

"Wait

"Wait... Why is it empty?" Jennie asked as she looked around.

"That's cause Yoongi Oppa booked the water park" Ji-eun answered in a 'duh' tone.

"You booked the whole water park!?" Taehyung, Jennie and YN asked in unison in shock.

"Yeah, I thought it would be more fun to have the whole place to ourselves," Yoongi replied with a smirk, enjoying the surprised reactions of his friends.

YN squealed with excitement. "Woh, That's amazing! We have the whole park just for us!"

Taehyung pumped his fist in the air. "This is gonna be epic!"

Yoongi nodded his head. "Now, what are we waiting for? Let's begin the fun!!" Yoongi said. They all nodded and decided to play in the pool for sometime.

I mean, they have the whole water park to them, so they can enjoy the rides whenever they want. And so, all of them got into the water.

Namjoon too. You may wonder how? Well, he took the magic candy. Why? You will know soon.

Anyways, they all were having so much fun, splashing water on each other, and relaxing, letting all their stress wash away with the water.

After 15 minutes, Namjoon suddenly came out from the water. Jungkook who observed his actions frowned. "What happened Namjoon?" He asked.

"Uh.. I just remembered, I have to send some important files to send some clients. I'll be back soon" he said. As Namjoon excused himself to attend to some 'urgent work', Jungkook shrugged it off, focusing on enjoying the water with Lisa. Meanwhile, Hoseok discreetly followed Namjoon out of the pool area, following the next part of the plan.

Jin, who had caught Hoseok's signal, nodded his head and swam towards Yoongi. "Let's go and ride some slides. What you say?" Yoongi looked at his siblings who nodded their heads. He smiled, "Sure... where are Namjoon and Hoseok?" He asked.