🌺Chapter-24🌺

After enjoying almost half day in the water park, the families decided to have lunch outside only so they came to a restaurant which was suggested by Ji-eun and Jungkook

After enjoying almost half day in the water park, the families decided to have lunch outside only so they came to a restaurant which was suggested by Ji-eun and Jungkook. Even Jisso was with them. Jin called her and told the address since they didn't wanted to exclude her from the lunch.

The restaurant was empty as well, as when Ji-eun and Jungkook suggested it, Yoongi immediately booked it too

The restaurant was empty as well, as when Ji-eun and Jungkook suggested it, Yoongi immediately booked it too. So they don't have any disturbance here as well.

They already ordered there food and were now waiting for it to arrive whole talking with each other. As they waited for their food, the atmosphere at the restaurant was filled with warmth and laughter, the group found solace in each other's company, cherishing these moments of togetherness.

Jennie leaned back in her chair, a contented smile on her face as she looked around at her friends and family. "This has been such a perfect day," she said, her voice filled with gratitude.Taehyung nodded in agreement, his eyes shining with happiness. "Yeah, it really has. I'm so glad we could all spend this time together."

Yoongi glanced around the table, his heart swelling with love for his siblings and friends. "Me too. These moments are what make all the struggles worth it."

Jungkook reached out and squeezed Lisa's hand, his gaze softening as he looked at her. "I'm just happy to be here with all of you," he said, his voice filled with sincerity.

But, as Jungkook said those words, all the Kim siblings smile faded. They all went silent and turned their heads to each other. The sudden shift in mood caught everyone off guard, and a heavy silence fell over the table as the Kim siblings exchanged worried glances.

Lisa furrowed her brows, sensing the change in atmosphere. "What's wrong?" she asked, her voice tinged with concern.

Taehyung shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his earlier happiness replaced by a sense of unease. "N..nothing" he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Namjoon nodded in agreement, his expression troubled. "Yeah, we were just thinking something..." he said, his voice trailing off.

Jungkook squeezed Ji-eun's hand tighter, his eyes darting around the table as if searching for answers. "Do you think it has something to do with that Venomspire or what so ever they call Hyun Bin?" he whipsered, his voice low and cautious not wanting anyone else to hear.