🌺Chapter-25🌺

The sight before them sent a shockwave through the room, freezing everyone in place as they struggled to comprehend the horror before their eyes

The sight before them sent a shockwave through the room, freezing everyone in place as they struggled to comprehend the horror before their eyes. YN and Jennie, their beloved sisters, laid on the ground. surrounded by a pool of blood. Their own blood.

Hoseok was the first to break the stunned silence, rushing forward to kneel beside them. "YN! Jennie!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with panic as he desperately checked for signs of life.

Jin, Namjoon, and the others quickly followed, their hearts pounding in their chests as they gathered around their fallen sisters, their hands trembling with fear and disbelief.

"Are they... are they..." Namjoon's voice trailed off, unable to even voice the terrifying possibility that threatened to shatter their world.

Jin's hands shook as he reached out to check for a pulse, his heart sinking as he felt a small beat beneath his fingertips. "They're breathing... They are alive" he whispered, his voice choked with emotion.

Jisso's eyes filled with tears as she sank to her knees beside them, her hands hovering helplessly over YN's still form. "Then why aren't they waking up??" she asked, her voice barely audible amidst the chaos.

"I'll take them to my room and call the doctor. Y.. you guys search here and find how this happened!!" Jin said trying his best to compose himself.

They all nodded their heads and helped Jin to pick up Jennie, while Hoseok picked up YN and followed Jin. Jisso also followed them when she received Jin's signal leaving the rest inside the room.

Jin came inside his room and laid Jennie on his bed. Hoseok did the same with YN.

"A..are you both going to heal them using your powers?" Hoseok asked as he looked at both of them in horror.

Jin and Jisso looked at each other and nodded their heads. "B..but, you will get..." He couldn't complete his sentence as Jin stood up and came near him.

"Nothing will happen to us Hobi. And for now,  saving their life is more important than worrying about us" he explained to Hoseok who nodded his head still looking at Jennie and YN.

"Should I call the doctor?" All three of them turned towards the door and saw Rosé standing there with panick and concern in her eyes.

She stepped inside the room and waited for the Kim's to answer. All three of them looked at each other with just one thought in their mind

>>> Doctor! No way! Our secret will be revealed!

"What happened guys?" Rosé's voice broke their thoughts. They looked at her thinking what to answer when Jin said, "Don't worry. We have already called a doctor and she will be here soon"

Jisso and Hoseok looked at him with wide eyes but when he signalled them, they nodded their head playing along.

As Rosé's concerned gaze lingered on them, Jin's heart raced with the weight of their secret. He knew that revealing their powers to an outsider could have dire consequences, not just for them, but for their entire mission.