🌺 Chapter-22🌺

Enjoying the story? Enjoy Enjoy

But, Be ready, 'cause angst is on its way! But guess what? It's not because of Hyun-Bin or Venomspire. So, what will be causing all this drama? Stay tuned to find out!!

🌺🌺🌺

They all looked at YN for her contiue. YN's idea sparked curiosity among everyone in the room. They leaned in closer, eager to hear what she had come up with.

"How about I hypnotise those Min's? I will use my power and make them forget about Namjoon Oppa and Jisso Unnie" YN suggested with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Jennie, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jisso looked at each other nodding their heads while Hoseok shook his head and said, "Flop idea. You do know your hypnotism works only for an hour. Right?"

Jin nodded his head in approval with Hoseok. "Correct. What will you do when the hour gets over? Hypnotise them again?" YN looked at him and nodded her head with an unsure look.

Jin let out a sigh while Hoseok scoffed. "How? What if they are away from you? How will reach to all seven of them together, at same time?" Jin said.

Jin's practicality and Hoseok's skepticism made YN reconsider her idea. She bit her lip, realizing the limitations of her power.

"You're right," YN admitted with a sheepish smile. "It's not a very practical solution. Let me think something else" she said with a little disappointment in her voice.

Jin patted her shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry, YN. Atleast you tried. We will come up with a solution"

Hoseok nodded in agreement. YN nodded her head but then she clapped her hands and said, "We can pretend that Namjoon Oppa and Jisso Unnie are not feeling well tomorrow morning," she continued, "We can say they have a stomach ache or something, and they need to stay home to rest."

"Yeah, and That might work cause Min's are fool. Right?" Hoseok said in sarcasm. YN looked at him and said, "Oppa, We just need to make it convincing enough so the Min's don't suspect anything."

"Don't forget they are Mafia's. One of them would be a doctor too. And it won't take them long to realise about our plan, making it fail and them getting suspicious on us" Jin said as a matter of fact.

As Jin pointed out the potential flaw in YN's new plan, the room fell into a thoughtful silence. YN's shoulders slumped with disappointment, realizing the challenge they faced in fooling the Min family without getting suspicious.

"How about we say, they are scared of water? Or maybe they have fear of water?" Jennie suggested. Jin shook his head again, "What if they ask how they take bath? We can't tell them they use the magic candy for that" he said.

YN widened her eyes and said, "Magic candy!! They can use it at the water park!!" She looked at Jin and Hoseok praying this plan of hers will get the approval.