Chapter 33

" Dhriti, I am little busy....."

" It's not Bhabhi" Dhru interrupted.

Niranjan jerked his head up on hearing Dhru.

Except for his brothers and Dhriti, no one has the guts to enter his study unannounced and with Ansh and Omkar away, he automatically thought it to be Dhriti.

Dhru was the last person he expected to be here after the unfolding of the events. They both were keeping their distance from each other . One in guilt and other in hurt.

" What are you doing here? You should be upstairs taking rest" Niranjan spoke stoically

The stern words hurt Dhru more than if his Bhaiya have slapped him.

Though he have come to beg for forgiveness, one look and he was lost for words.

On the other hand, Niranjan was keenly aware of the different emotions flashing across Dhru's face.

He could see the guilt mixed with hurt at his words but he himself was helpless.

In the past years, Niranjan had kept himself away from many things and now he could see the damage, the direct result of it.

He don't want Dhru's regret or guilt . He want his action. Action to right the wrong especially with Sadhavi.

Keeping aside his prejudice, he had made a call to Dr. Akash on the suggestion of Dhriti which proved real helpful .

"Welcome , Mr Suryavanshi. It is a real pleasure to meet you again"

" Pleasure is all mine"

" Don't think so" Akash retorted with a chuckle

" Please, have a seat... It's an occupational hazard. Couldn't control myself from studying others and my observant eyes are screaming at me that you would rather be anywhere else but here" he explained seeing the perplexed look on Niranjan .

Hearing him, Niranjan became uncomfortable. Though he was impressed by his correct judgement,he didn't want to shoo him away too. Afterall he is the only one now who can give an insight into his little brother and for his brothers,the great Niranjan Suryavanshi is ready to bow before anyone. Tho Dr Akash kya cheez hain.

" I am sorry if I made you feel unwelcome. It was not my intention..." Niranjan began

Akash nodded his head in acknowledgement while gesturing him to continue

"But all said and done , I really want to know all about Dhru. What really happened to him? ....Why suddenly?... Why didn't he tell us?....How can we help him?....Is it because of something we have done?...."

" Woah...woah....hold your horses, Mr Suryavanshi " Akash stopped Niranjan's tirade

" I don't have answer to why he didn't tell you but for the rest I can be of help to you" he said with a smile.

" It was by coincidence I met him at a fund raiser. He was wrecking hell and beating a reporter to death. Though we were able to rescue the poor fella, I couldn't help notice,in the course, his actions....It was not normal anger. It was something beyond and the doctor in me kicked in. Usually I am not one to canvas for a patient but Dhru was different. I wanted him to come for analysis....one session , which he royally ignored but then fate intervened. I saw him again in another function and again in a terrifying display of rage. Last time , your people were able to suppress the news, so I was prepared . Though it went against all my ethics, I shot a video and blackmailed him"