Chapter 38

"How do we clean THIS room?" Gauravi lamented.

A quick look and Omkar couldn't stop the resigned sigh from his lips.

Both Chacha- Bhatiji looked at each other and then at the room with a measure of dread and reluctance.

His Bhabhi Ma was still being lenient when she called his room a mess. But he still think she went a little overboard when she proclaimed that he, Omkar Suryavanshi and he alone would clean up this dumpyard.

He was already drained out by the appearance of the elders and now this.....

Omkar was still pouting at Dhriti's injustice when a pull on his sleeves dragged his attention towards Gauravi.

" Now what, Chachu?"

She  asked with a pout , dissappointed  as their weekend plans are spoiled.

Omkar's condition was also not different but he cannot refute his Bhabhi Ma's order's too.

"Idea!!!!"

He shrieked suddenly startling Gauravi.

"You scared me , Chachu" she scolded her Timon.

" Sorry my Princess but I couldn't control my excitement as I found a way to get around our problem" Omkar spoke enthusiastically as he pinched her cheeks lovingly.

"How?"

He smiled down at her innocent wide eyes as he showed her.

Within an hour, the "dumpyard " was changed into a spotless one.

As the duo swiped their hands in delight, a clap from behind made them turned towards the doorway.

There stood Ansh smiling at them mockingly.

As they stared at each other nervously, only one thought raced through their mind.

Did Bhai/Papa see?

Ansh's lips curved into a smirk looking at the scared face of his kids. He didn't mean to pry but hearing about Bhabhi Ma's punished,  he had rushed towards his Prince knowing fully well that he will not be able to clean his room alone. But what he witnessed was not only jaw dropping but amused him as well.

His daughter and Prince's concept of  "cleaning" the room was to hide the mess away from sight.

Most of them found their way under the bed while the rest behind cupboard or trash.

" Papa..."

" Bhai...."

The trepidation in their voice was enough for Ansh to laugh out loud but he controlled himself.

Putting on a serious act, he asked.

" Is this your idea of cleaning, Prince?You should be spanked for this action"

The fake glare did it's  trick. They were really scared.

But seeing their nervous glance, he decided not to drag the charade too much, not at all realising that it's his children he was talking about.

" Papa... you would slap my poor Chachu....????"

Flabbergasted would be an understatement as Ansh stared at his daughter.

The pouted lips, the fast blinking eyes, the slight tilt of head.....

Wow....Ansh was impressed.

"Wah, betaji.....wah.....Kya acting hain..... Oscar doon?"

Ansh said while crouching to her level and twisting her ears slightly.

" AAAAHHHHHH"

Gauravi screamed bloody murder startling Ansh  while Omkar rushed to her side.