Part 2~School Reunion party

10 years have passed, Despite the passage of time, his love for Nyra remained unwavering, a beacon that guided him through the years.

Abhay received a call from his friend, Ajay who is giving him the invitation to the reunion party

Abhay: "Wow, a reunion party invitation... after all these years."

Ajay: "Hey, Abhay, you seem excited! Looking forward to catching up with everyone?"

Abhay: "Yeah, definitely. But... mostly, I'm hoping to see Nyra again."

Ajay: "Nyra? Wasn't she your crush?"

Abhay: "More than a crush... she was everything to me. Even after all these years, my feelings for her haven't faded."

Ajay: "Wow, that's some lasting love, Abhay. Do you think she'll be there?"

Abhay: "I hope so."

............................................................................

Today is reunion party and Abhay is so excited to meet Nyra. He dresses handsomely.

Abhay: adjusting his tie in the rearview mirror "Alright, nerves... don't fail me now. This is it."

He starts the car and drives off to the reunion party venue, his heart racing with anticipation.

Abhay: to himself "Okay, Abhay, you've got this. Just be cool, confident... and hope she's there."

As he arrives at the venue, he sees familiar faces and hears laughter coming from inside.

Abhay: taking a deep breath "Here goes nothing."

He steps out of the car, adjusting his suit one last time, and makes his way towards the entrance, excitement building with every step.

As Abhay enters the resort, heads turn and whispers spread among the classmates, impressed by his presence.

Maya: "Wow, who's that? He looks amazing."

Shruti: "Isn't that Abhay? From high school? He's... stunning."

Abhay's gaze sweeps across the room, scanning each face eagerly, his heart pounding with anticipation.

Abhay: to himself "Where is she? Is she here? Please, let her be here..."

His eyes dart from group to group, searching for the one person who has been on his mind for the past decade.

Abhay: quietly, to himself "Nyra... where are you?"

As Nyra enters the room, all heads turn in awe at her breathtaking beauty, dressed in a stunning red gown that accentuates her elegance.

Abhay: his breath catching in his throat "Wow... Nyra."

His eyes lock onto her figure, unable to tear away from her captivating presence.

Abhay: softly, to himself "She's... she's even more beautiful than I remembered."