Part-17 Nyra comes to Abhay's rescue

(Next Morning)
As Nyra wakes up to the harsh reality of the morning, her heart sinks at the sight of numerous missed calls from an unknown number. With trembling hands, she dials the number, her stomach churning with dread as she waits for someone to pick up.

Gangster: *Gruff voice* "Well, well, if it isn't Nyra. Took you long enough to call back."

Nyra: *Voice shaking* "Where's Abhay? What have you done to him?"

Gangster: "Your boyfriend's in good hands, for now. But if you want him to stay that way, you better come alone to our location."

Nyra's blood runs cold at the sinister tone in the gangster's voice, her mind racing with fear and desperation.

Nyra: *Firmly* "I'll come. Just tell me where."

Gangster: "You have two hours. Don't keep us waiting, sweetheart."

(With a heavy heart and a steely resolve, Nyra hangs up the phone, knowing that she has no choice but to confront the danger head-on and do whatever it takes to save Abhay. With each passing moment, the ticking of the clock serves as a stark reminder of the urgency of the situation, spurring Nyra into action as she prepares to embark on the most perilous journey of her life.)

As Nyra's heart races with urgency and determination, she bolts from the hospital room, heedless of the doctor and nurse's attempts to stop her

As Nyra's heart races with urgency and determination, she bolts from the hospital room, heedless of the doctor and nurse's attempts to stop her. Ignoring their pleas, she pushes past them, her sole focus on reaching Abhay and rescuing him from the clutches of the gangsters.

Doctor: "Nyra, you're not well! You need to stay here and rest!"

Nurse: "Please, Nyra, think about your own health. We can call the authorities to help."

(But Nyra's mind is set, her resolve unshakeable as she races through the hospital corridors, each step propelling her closer to the looming danger that threatens to consume her beloved Abhay. With every breath, she pushes herself forward, driven by a primal instinct to protect the man she loves at any cost.

The hospital staff can only watch helplessly as Nyra disappears into the chaos of the outside world, her determination a beacon of hope in the face of overwhelming odds. With time ticking away, Nyra knows that every second counts as she races against the clock to save Abhay from a fate worse than death.)

)