Part 9

(At hospital)

Tasmia: "I'm going to get the discharge papers, then I'll take you home."

(Nyra, lost in Abhay's thoughts, nods silently.)

(Ajay enters in Nyra's ward)
Ajay: "Nyra, Abhay doesn't deserve you. He's not worthy of you."

Nyra: "You're my good friend, but that doesn't mean I'll listen to any of your nonsense against Abhay."

Ajay: "Do... do you love Abhay?"

Nyra, feeling speechless: "Abhay... he's my very good friend... and I won't listen to any word against him. And where... where is he?"

(Nyra's response indicates her discomfort with the question and her desire to defend Abhay regardless of her true feelings.)

Ajay (in mind): "I can't tell her that I won't let Abhay meet her."

Ajay: "Abhay got a call from his fiancée, and then he left."

Nyra: "No... I don't believe... Abhay can't leave me in such a condition."

Ajay: "If you don't believe me, you can ask Zayan."

Nyra, eyes filled with tears: "Ah... okay... you go out. I want to rest."

Nyra, while crying: "In the silence of my heart, echoes your name, like a lost melody yearning to be claimed. Without you, the world seems hollow and bleak, for in your absence, my soul feels weak."

(On the other hand, Abhay is crying in his room.)

Abhay, crying for Nyra: "Nyra, why did I leave you? I can't bear this pain."

In his dream:

Abhay: "Nyra, I miss you so much. Please come back to me."

Nyra (in the dream): "I'm here, Abhay. Don't cry, I'm always with you."

Abhay (tearfully): "I can't live without you, Nyra."

Nyra (dreamily): "We'll be together again, Abhay, I promise."

"

Abhay, waking up to reality: "Nyra, where are you? I can't bear this emptiness without you..."

(Tears streaming down his face, he realizes it was just a dream and the pain of reality hits him again.)

(Abhay's dad knocks at Abhay's room and after some minutes Abhay opens the door..)

Abhay's father: "Why are you so hung up over a girl? What's so special about her?"

Abhay: "Dad, she's my life... and I'll love her till death. Even if I get married to Shruti, she can't take Nyra's position in my heart."

"