Part 8

(At Tasmia's house)

(Zayan comes bringing some snacks for Tasmia and Nyra.)

Tasmia: "Thank you, Zayan, for bringing snacks."

Zayan: "You're welcome, Tasmia. Anything for you guys."

( Nyra comes downstairs)

Nyra (sadly): "Hey, guys."

Tasmia: "Nyra, everything will be okay, we're here for you."

Zayan: "Yeah, you're not alone."

(Nyra nods)

Tasmia: "Nyra, have some snacks. It might make you feel a bit better."

Tasmia: "Zayan, can I talk to you for a moment? It's something important."

Tasmia: "Zayan, I need to tell you something important. My mom's health isn't good, so I have to go to London to take care of her."

Zayan: "Of course, Tasmia. I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Tasmia: "Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Nyra's not in a good state either, and I'm worried about leaving her alone. Would you mind taking care of her while I'm away?"

Zayan: "Of course, Tasmia. I'll do whatever I can to support Nyra. You take care of your mom, and don't worry about anything here."

Tasmia: "Thank you, Zayan. I really appreciate your support." hugs Zayan

Zayan (shocked but touched): "Tasmia, are you okay?"

Tasmia: "Yeah, I'm fine. Just overwhelmed by everything. Thank you for being here." tightens the hug

(On the other hand, Abhay lays in bathtub and smoking cigarettes

(On the other hand, Abhay lays in bathtub and smoking cigarettes..he has smoked more than 15 cigarettes...)

Abhay (sighing heavily): "Nyra, why did you have to leave?"

(Abhay takes a drag from his cigarette, tears welling up in his eyes.)

Abhay (choking up): "I miss you so much... I can't do this without you."

(Another tear falls from his eyes as he continues to smoke, lost in his thoughts.)