Part 6

(Sunday Morning, at Nyra's house)
(Nyra having breakfast)
(Door bell rings)
(Nyra asks servant to check who's at the door)
(Abhay comes in)

Nyra: Good morning, Abhay. What brings you here so early on a Sunday?

Abhay: Morning, Nyra. I hope I'm not intruding. I just wanted to catch up with you.

Nyra: Not at all, please, come in. Would you like some breakfast? I have some fresh pastries and coffee.

Abhay: That sounds delightful, thank you. But first, I wanted to discuss something important with you.

Nyra: Of course, what's on your mind?

Abhay: Well, I've been considering some changes in our project timeline, and I wanted to get your input before moving forward.

Nyra (thinking to herself): I thought he came to see me, but here he is, diving straight into project talk.

Nyra (aloud, with a hint of amusement): Abhay, I must admit, I was expecting a more leisurely visit today. But it seems our projects never take a day off, do they?

Abhay (with a smile): Apologies, Nyra. Work always finds a way to sneak into our lives, even on a Sunday morning.

Nyra (smiling back): No need to apologize. Let's tackle these project matters together, then we can relax and enjoy the rest of the day.

Nyra: Shall we move to the living room to discuss the project in more detail?

Abhay: Sounds like a plan.

(They both walk to the living room and settle down on the couch, ready to delve into the project discussion.)

Nyra: So, what specific changes are you considering for the project timeline?

Abhay: Well, I've been reviewing our current milestones and deadlines, and I think we might need to adjust them slightly to ensure we meet our objectives effectively.

Nyra: I see. Let's go over each milestone carefully and evaluate the potential impact of any adjustments.

 Let's go over each milestone carefully and evaluate the potential impact of any adjustments

(On the other hand, Zayan arrives at Tasmia's house.)

Tasmia: Yawning Who's at the door so early in the morning?

(Zayan stands there, admiring Tasmia as she opens the door.)

Tasmia: Rubbing her eyes Uh, excuse me, do I know you?

Zayan: Smirking Take a closer look, Tasmia.

(Tasmia looks up slightly, her eyes widening in surprise as she recognizes Zayan.)

Tasmia: Z... Zayan? What are you doing here?

Zayan: Just wanted to surprise you. Mind if I come in?

 Mind if I come in?