Part 7

(At the club)

Nyra: "Hey Tasmia, I need to tell you something. I think I've developed feelings for Abhay."

Tasmia: "Finally! I've been saying this since school! You never listened to me."

Nyra: *looking confused but happy* "Really? I guess I never realized it until now."

Tasmia: "See, now you know I was right all along. Go tell Abhay about your feelings, you've had them since our school days."

Nyra: "I... I don't know if I can do that."

Tasmia: "Come on, Nyra! You've got this. Be honest with yourself and with him."

Nyra: *nervously* "Okay, I'll try."

Nyra: "I've decided. I'll tell him about my feelings on his birthday."

Tasmia: "That's a great idea! It'll be a memorable moment for both of you."

Nyra: "Yeah, I hope so."

(2 days later)

(Nyra calls Abhay to wish him happy birthday.)

Nyra: "Hey, Abhay! Just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday!"

Abhay: "Thanks, Nyra! I appreciate it."

Abhay: "Yeah, sure. Actually, my mom and dad are throwing a birthday party for me tonight, and you have to come."

Nyra: "Abhay, I have a surprise for you."

Abhay: "Really? What is it?"

Nyra: "Well, um, I was actually planning to tell you in person."

Abhay: "Ah..ok nyra."

Nyra: "Oh, okay. I'll be there. Happy birthday again, Abhay."

Abhay: "Thanks, Nyra. Looking forward to seeing you tonight."

............................................................................

(Zayan calls Tasmia)

Zayan: "Hey princess, I'm going to attend Abhay's birthday party, and I want you to accompany me."

Tasmia: "Why me?"

Zayan: "Because I enjoy your company, Tasmia. Plus, it'll be more fun with you there."

Tasmia: "Hmm, okay. I'll come with you then."

............................................................................

(At Nyra's Home)

Nyra: "Oh no, I'm getting late. I need to hurry up."

*Nyra hurriedly dresses herself, putting on makeup and wearing a black gown.*

Nyra: *looking at herself in the mirror* "Black is Abhay's favorite color. Today, I'll finally tell you, Abhay, that I love you."

"