Part-25

(In evening)

(Zayan calls Nyra)

Zayan: "Nyra, we need to talk. Can you meet me at the club?"

Nyra: *curious* "Sure, Zayan. I'll be there."

*At the club, Nyra meets Zayan, who appears troubled.*

Nyra: *concerned* "Zayan, what's wrong? You seem upset."

Zayan: *hesitant* "Nyra, something happened. I... I kissed Tasmia passionately."

(Nyra's shocked expression speaks volumes as she processes the unexpected revelation.)

)Nyra's attempt to lighten the heavy atmosphere with a playful tone couldn't fully mask the underlying tension and confusion.)

Nyra: "Really? Tasmia also kissed you? That's unbelievable. I mean, I knew she was close to you, but I never imagined..."

Zayan: "Yes, it happened. But, after kissing, she said sorry."

(Zayan's response carried a mix of emotions-relief, regret, and a hint of vulnerability. He seemed torn between the gravity of the situation and the desire to reassure Nyra.)

(Nyra's expression softened slightly, but the lingering doubts and insecurities lingered beneath the surface.)

Nyra: "I see... Well, I guess that changes things. But, still, it's a lot to process. I never expected this from Tasmia."

Zayan: "I know, Nyra. It took me by surprise too. But, regardless of what happened, you're the one I care about."

(Despite Zayan's attempts to reassure her, Nyra couldn't shake the unease gnawing at her heart. She knew that rebuilding trust would take time, and she wasn't sure if things could ever be the same again.)

(Abhay's heart sank as he caught sight of Nyra's hand resting on Zayan's shoulder, a surge of jealousy coursing through him. Without a second thought, he reached for his phone and dialed Nyra's number, needing reassurance in that moment.)

Abhay: *anxiously waiting for Nyra to answer* "Hey, Nyra. It's me. Where are you?"

(Nyra's phone buzzed in her hand, Zayan's warning fresh in her mind. She hesitated for a moment, glancing at Zayan before reluctantly answering the call.)

Nyra: *trying to sound casual* "Hey, Abhay. I'm just out for a bit. What's up?"

(Zayan's gaze bore into Nyra, silently urging her to keep their meeting under wraps. With a subtle nod from him, she turned her attention back to the call, grappling with guilt and indecision.)

Zayan: *whispering urgently to Nyra* "Don't tell him you're with me."

Nyra: *nodding in response to Zayan* "Um, yeah, just... running some errands. Why do you ask?"

(Abhay's voice betrayed a hint of tension, his concern evident in his words.)

Abhay: *sounding uneasy* "Nothing, really. Just wanted to hear your voice. Are you okay?"

(Nyra's heart clenched at Abhay's question, torn between her loyalty to him and the secrets she was keeping. She forced a reassuring tone into her reply, masking the turmoil within.)

Nyra: *forcing a smile* "Of course, I'm fine. Just busy. We'll catch up later, okay?"

(As she ended the call, Nyra couldn't shake the weight of guilt settling upon her shoulders. She knew that keeping this secret from Abhay was risky, but for now, she had no other choice.)

)