Part 3

[At the end of the city there is beautiful villa in which some people are beating a man cruelly]

Beaten Man: "Please, stop! What have I done?"

Guard 1: "You offended our boss, and now you'll have to pay!"

Guard 2: "Yeah, you think you can mess with us and get away with it?"

Guard 3: "You're in big trouble now."

Guard 4: "Boss ain't gonna be happy until you learn your lesson."

Guard 5: "You should've thought twice before crossing us."

(And here comes the boss appears to be very dangerous and the boss took off her mask and it was Nyra Bansal..)

Nyra: "Well, well, well, look who we have here

Nyra: "Well, well, well, look who we have here. Seems like someone thought they could mess with me and get away with it."

Man: "I... I didn't know it was you, Nyra."

Nyra Bansal: "Who dared to lay a hand on my friend, Abhay? Speak up now, or face the consequences!"

Man Being Beaten: "I-I don't know! They just said it was orders from their boss!"

Nyra Bansal: "Orders from their boss, huh? Well, it seems they've underestimated who they're dealing with. Tell me, who is this coward hiding behind his lackeys?"

Man Being Beaten: "I swear, I don't know his name! He's just some powerful figure who wanted you out of the picture!"

Nyra Bansal: coldly "Well, it seems he'll have to learn that I'm not so easily disposed of. You tell your boss this: Nyra Bansal doesn't fear death; she embraces it. And I'll be waiting for him to come face me himself."

Man Being Beaten: "Please... It was your uncle and aunt! They wanted you out of their way!"

Nyra Bansal: with a steely glare "I knew it."

Nyra: "Take this scum away from me. And make sure he gets what he deserves."

Guards: "Yes, ma'am."

Nyra: "I want him to feel every bit of pain he thought he could inflict on us. Teach him a lesson he won't forget."

Guards: "Consider it done, Boss."

Nyra: "And make sure he knows who he's dealing with. Nobody messes with Nyra Bansal and gets away with it."

Guards: "Understood, ma'am. He'll regret ever crossing you."

Nyra: "Good. Now get him out of my sight before I change my mind about letting him live."

Nyra (in her mind): "My dear uncle and aunt, you thought you could betray me and get away with it? Oh, how wrong you were. You've played your game, but now it's my turn. And believe me, I play to win. You'll pay for your treachery, every ounce of it. And when I'm done, you'll wish you had never crossed me."