Part-15 Nyra's Condition worsens

(One week passed with Abhay persistently ignoring Nyra's attempts to reach out through calls and messages. Nyra's worry only intensified with each unanswered attempt to bridge the growing chasm between them. Meanwhile, Abhay grappled with the shock of discovering Nyra's dark reality, unable to reconcile the image he had of her with the truth he now knew. Their once close bond seemed fractured, leaving Nyra feeling helpless and Abhay lost in a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. The silence between them weighed heavy, echoing the deep uncertainty of their relationship's future.)

(Abhay's Mom, Veronica enters in his room)

Abhay's Mom: Abhay, can I talk to you for a moment?

Abhay: Sure, Mom. What's on your mind?

Abhay's Mom: I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to, Abhay. Remember, honesty and understanding can go a long way in resolving conflicts.

Abhay: Thanks, Mom. I'll try to talk to Nyra soon.

Abhay's Mom: That's my boy. I believe in you. Let me know if you need any advice or support.

Abhay: I will. Thanks for understanding, Mom.

(In Nyra's room)

Nyra: *Sitting on her bed, staring at her phone* What have I done? Abhay knows the truth now... that I'm a mafia boss.

*She paces the room, biting her nails, consumed by worry.*

Nyra: How could I let him find out like this? He must be terrified of me now.

*She picks up her phone, hesitating to call Abhay, unsure of what to say.*

Nyra: What if he never wants to see me again? How can I explain my past to him?

*With a heavy heart, Nyra sinks onto her bed, feeling the weight of her secret threatening to crush her.*

(Nyra's panic attacks seemed to come in waves, each one more intense than the last

(Nyra's panic attacks seemed to come in waves, each one more intense than the last. As soon as she managed to calm herself from one episode, another would sweep over her like a tidal wave, leaving her feeling helpless and overwhelmed. She felt as though she was drowning in fear, unable to escape the suffocating grip of anxiety that tightened around her chest.