Chapter 1: Devil's Trap

Every student was very excited because there will come a new student today. The bell rang, and they got sitted. The teacher entered the classroom. A student came behind the teacher.

Teacher: Hi, every student. Good morning. I told you that your new friend will come today. Here he is. He is Jeon Jungkook. Now he will be with you all. Your friend. Greet him cordially.

Every student clapped for him. Jungkook noticed a girl setting quitely and smiled with wonder when he entered the class. Jungkook thought in mind that he will make friendship with that girl. The class starts and everybody paid attention to the class.

Time skip

Tiffin time and everyone went to play but that girl was doing her homework. Jungkook went to her and asked, "May I know your name?" "My name is Yn." She replied.

Jungkook: Why don't you go out. Look everybody playing with their friends. Let's go.

Yn: Actually I have to prepare my homework for the next class. I forgot to do it yesterday.

Jungkook: No problem. I'm helping you. Btw let's be friends. You will be my first friend in this school.

Yn: Yeah, sure. Friends. Btw why you left your past school? You sifted here in 10th grade. A long time.

Jungkook: Actually I had a fight with my friend. That's why I left the school. He was my best friend. But he betrayed me that I never imagined. So l left him and the school. My dad wanted to shift to Paris but I stopped him.

Yn: Oh, for this reason I don't make any best friend. They betray which break heart. But I have a good friend but she doesn't study here anymore.

Jungkook: Don't worry. I'll be there. Actually my mom is very possessive towards me. That's why I have only few friends.

Yn: She doesn't like company? Or anybody will steal you from her ?

Jungkook: Actually I was born after 15 years of their marriage. That's why she loves me most. She always fears about me. But she is like my best friend. Also my father. He is a nice person. Always love me and fulfill my every wish

Yn: That's good but I never saw my father. He died before my birth. So I live with my mom.

Jungkook: Oh, I'm sorry. Btw here is your topic of homework. Give me this question. I'll solve the mathematics problem.

They passed the whole break time by gossiping and doing homework. They clearly understood that their friendship gonna be sweet.

After school.......

Yn: Mom, I'm home. Where are you

Yn's Mom: Oh my baby came back. Get fresh soon. I've made your favourite dish fried rice. Go go, else it'll be cold.

"Yeah mom, I'm going." Saying that she went to the bathroom. She removed her clothes and stood under the shower. Everything was roaming around her mind was Jungkook. His voice, his eyes, his smile. Yn never felt like this before. She finished her shower and wore clothes. She went to her mom and hugged her.

Yn's mom: Baby. Take your dish. Btw I have something to tell you. I hoped you will understand my words.

Yn: Yeah mom. Say. Is it very serious thing.
No problem, I'm 16 years old and fully mature now. So don't worry.

Yn's mom: Baby. Our condition is like this since your father died. So I was looking for a permanent job. I got it yesterday. But I have to go to Busan. I have to leave there permanently. But don't worry. I'll be here in vacation. Your aunt will look after you. And I have to go tomorrow.