Chapter 24: Devil's Trap

Jimin, Namjoon, Jin and Jinnie was sitting on the coach in living room. Namjoon was looking hella depressed. He made several missions and forces but everything failed. Now , he can't stay calm like Jimin.

"I think something happened to her rally cruel. My mind saying that she us not okey." Jimin said. After hearing this everyone became so worried. They no longer can stay calm.

They were discussing about the matter but suddenly Jimin fainted and about to fall down but Namjoon hold him.

"OH MY GOD, what happened to him ?" Jinnie screamed. "Jinnie, go and start the car. Me and Jin are coming with him." "O... Okey."

As soon as possible they reached at the hospital. Doctor checked him and said.

: It happened because of dehydration. He is probably stressed since some days. He also don't sleep since some days. He need to be in our observation. He needs to lead a healthy life or he will be badly sick.

The doctor left and Namjoon said, "We all know the reason of his stress. His health is getting worse. But we are trying our best to find her. I don't know why fate is playing with us."

"I think he will get up soon. You should bring some juice and food for us. We all are hungry now." Jinnie said and Namjoon nodded. He started for the nearest grocery .

...

Yn was laying on the floor unconsciously until Jungkook spelled a jar of water on her face. She woke up and saw that the dead body was still on her hand. She screamed after seeing it.

"No , it can't be. You can't leave me baby. It can't be happened." She was screaming and crying. Her skin and boan was tearing into pieces. Something just happened really cruel to her which she didn't even imagine.

"Jimiiiiin, I couldn't save your love. I just lost, I lost everything. The baby you wanted to hold just left me. Our baby left us forever." She was crying mess till Jungkook said, "Where is your inner strength now ? I killed it. Now just think how weak you are."

She screamed by his name and choked him pining against the wall. She made her grip stronger. He was coughing and saying to stop but she said, "I'll kill you Jungkook. How dare you to do this? You are a fucking beast, I'll kill you. No one can save you from me. You just ruined my everything."

Jungkook was surprised by her action. He couldn't even imagine that she can be this person. A whole new Yn. He always saw a fear in her eyes but now it filled with too much anger.

He was turning blue. He was trying his best to be free but couldn't. Finally he pushed Yn really hard and she fall on the table and than on the ground. He was breathing heavily. Yn and crying out of pain. She tried to stand up but Jungkook ran to her and pulled her hair. He slapped her harder.

"You little bitch. You thought you can kill me. Listen, this beast won't die without killing you. It's my promise. You tried to kill me and made the most dangerous mistake in your life. Now everyday , you will fucked up and your condition will be measurable that you can even imagine. You will bag to die but....." he could finish his words, she stopped him.

"I won't beg for death. I won't."

: Okey, let's see who wins.

He got out from the room and went to the living room.

Jungkook pov: What I just need right now? A lot of body guards, maids, cars. I need to be the king of Mafia. I need a lot of money. I have this but I can't use because people think that I just died. Shit....

He just closed his eyes and started to thinking about it. After sometime he found a way. He made a call.

Namjoon was coming back to the hospital. The lift was busy so the was going through the lobby. Suddenly, he got a phone call and picked it up.