chapter 8: Devil's Trap

Day by day was passing happily. Yn was falling for him harder and harder.

Yn pov~

I never thought that I'll be loved by someone. I never imagined that someone would care for me. Somebody who won't use me for his lust. All my life was destroyed, but he saved me. I can't believe that. I'm really lucky that I got some like Jungkook who will love me forever. He threw away the hell from my. His love blessed my whole life. Eyes don't lie, I saw the true love in his eyes. My love for him can't be described by words.

Time 9:30

Jungkook: Yn, you love me right? Love me with your everything.

Yn: Jungkook! I love you more than you love me. My meaning of life is only you. I can't imagine my life without you.

Jungkook: Just imagine that I left from the earth....

Yn almost cried after listening his words.

Yn: Please, Jungkook, don't say that. I can't breathe without you. Without you, I can't live. I'll die for you if needed, but I won't let you die. You can't leave me.

Jungkook: Ok my Yn. Don't cry. I was just joking. Don't cry my love. I don't like to see you cry. I can't see my heart crying.

Yn: Jungkook, you thought anything about baby?

Jungkook: Baby ? Why you asking this now?

Yn: Actually, I always wanted to be a mother. A good mother who will be proud of her baby. I wanna a baby Jungkook. A baby like you.

Jungkook: Actually, Yn. I'm not mentally prepared. Can we take a baby later?

Yn: Umm, it's Okey. As your wish, Kook.

Jungkook: Thanks so much, baby. No one will understand me like you. I'm really lucky to get you.

After dinner | At 11:30 pm.

Jungkook and went to their room. Jungkook was a little bit tired. So he went to the bed fast and slept. Yn was doing her skincare and saw that Jungkook was sleeping like a baby. She went to him....

Yn: My little baby. You are looking like an angel. My cutie. Stay with me forever.

Turning of the lights. She went to the bed to sleep. She hugged him and placed a soft kiss on his face and slept.

At the morning | 10 am.

They were taking their breakfast. Suddenly Yn broke the silence and said...

Yn: Jungkook, can't we go out for dinner?

Jungkook: You want to go out for dinner? But I can't fulfil your wish right now.

Yn: Why ?

Jungkook: Actually, I'm going to Seoul. So we can't meet for 2 days. I have to start for Seoul tonight.

Yn: You are going to Seoul. Why? I can't live without you.

Jungkook: Please baby. Actually I going to sell my father's business. I'll be very busy there that why I can take you with me. Please baby, I'm sorry.

Yn: It's OK. But come back soon. I'll miss you.

Jungkook: Don't worry baby. I'll come back as fast as possible.

At 9 pm....

Jungkook: Smile please Yn. I can't see you crying. Please be happy.

Yn: it's fine. I'll miss you. Have a safe journey.

Jungkook started for Seoul.....

Jungkook pov.

The fuck. I'm not going to Seoul. I'll stay here to scare you baby.