Chapter 6: Devil's Trap

Day by day passed. Her feelings for Jungkook was increasing. She realised that she fall him. She felt very hesitated. She knows that she can't leave the bar. She has no one to share this feelings. But she remembered Jimin suddenly. She knew that Jimin will help her at any cost. He called Jimin to her room.

Jimin: Little buddy. Called me? Seems like you missed me.

Yn: I need your help. I know you will help me. Only you can help me.

Jimin: You are asking me? Just tell me what do you need. I'm here to help you with my everything.

Yn: I love Jungkook so much. I'm in love with him, and it seems like I can't live without him for a moment. Now you tell me how can I confess.

Jimin: Omg, my yn fall in love with a guy. Ok don't worry. I'll help you with my best today I'll bring Jungkook to you. But you have to confess.

Yn: But how can I escape from this? I can't go through a relationship.

Jimin: Don't worry. I'll provide him with all help. I'll tell him to buy you from the bar. So you can live your best life.

Yn: Oh, Jimin I love you. Btw when Momo will come? I'm missing my bestie.

Jimin: I'm missing her too. I got the amount. Soon I'll bring her to my home.

***

Jungkook: You called me Yn? May be you have something special to say. Actually you don't go to any coffee shop or park as usual.

Yn: You understood me right. I have something special to say. But I'm still hesitating.

Jungkook: Don't worry. Say, I'm listening.

Yn: I-

Jungkook: You

Yn: I love...

Jungkook: You love..

Yn: I love you.

Jungkook: You love me. What did you say? You love me? Yn you love me.

Yn: Yeah, Jungkook. Your everything made me fall for you. You are just like my past love and same name. Actually he isn't the reason why I love you. You are the reason why I love. I'm giving you a everything. I know I'm a slut. Sleep with man for some money but look at my soul. I love you for real.

Jungkook: Stop. You are talking continuously. Let me tell you. I'm the lover that are you talking about. I'm your Jungkook who bought you the chocolate. I'm that boy.

Yn: You are that Jungkook. Omg. Jungkook you forgave me. Forgave me for that day?

Jungkook hugged her and wishpered in her ear , " I forgave you. Now let's be happy. Forget the past. Let's go to a new world. There will be only you and me. No one else can enter this. I'll remove all the persons who is enter this world."

He broke the hug and said, " You go back to the bar. I'm going to Busan for some work. Don't worry. I'll come back tomorrow to take you."

Yn cried because she never expected it in her life.

Time skip at Busan.....

Jungkook pov.

Where that motherfucker lives. Ahh... remembered, streat no 33 and apartment 56. I'm coming Jake. I'll make you see the hell.

After about 1 hours. He is finally in front of the apartment. He entered the apartment and saw no one. He realised that there is nobody. Jungkook started to look for the room where he lives.

He heard some sound from a room. He noticed that the door was quite open. He saw that Jake was there watching TV. He entered the room and Jake got surprised.