Chapter 23: Devil's Trap.

At night, Jungkook was puffing his cigarette sitting on the coach. He was smirked continously because something was going through his mind was cruel. He took the alcohol bottle and started to drink it.

After sometime, he went to upstairs being drunk. He knocked the door of her room. She was crying in her room. Hearing the knocking sound, she wiped her tears and opened the door

Entering the room, he pinned her hands above her head against the wall. He started to kiss her. It was too tough for her to breathe. She was trying to move but couldn't due to his strong grip.

After a couple of time, he left her. He hold her shoulders and pulled her closer to him.
"Why didn't you kiss me back?" asked Jungkook in a husky voice. "I fucking hate you Jungkook, you made my life hell," she replied in a crying tone.

Jungkook laughed devilishly after hearing her words. He said, "Who cares about your fucking words? You are such a bitch. Who cares about you?" "Care about me? He is Jimin. Jimin can do everything for me," said she. He slapped her so hardly that she fall on the ground.

She somehow managed her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her up and asked, "Do everything? So where is he now ? Why you are here till now?" "Leave Me fucking jerk. Just give him the location, he will come here with everyone." "Huh, of course I'll call him here but after your death."

Looking at her baby bump, he smirked devilishly. "Why you are looking at it ? Please stay away?" sge said in a worried voice. She was worried so much than before cuz he was drunk. She knows that he became completely lose when he is drunk.

"This little tummy could stopped me from fucking you ? It helped you to not get fucked by me?" he said when smirking at her. "I beg you to stop Jungkook. Please stop." she said while crying. He laughed after hearing this.

"You were a fucking prostitute. What you gonna say to your future baby ? Your mother was a prostitute who was rape by someone, fucked by thousands of man ? I'm even doubting that is it Jimin's baby ? Or mine? Or someone else ? Who is it's father exactly? A prostitute's child is illegal, isn't it?"

"Jungkoooooook" She screamed her lungs out and slapped him harder. He fall on the ground because of the slap. His lips were bleeding. She went to him and grabbed his collar. She slapped him again. She jerked his collar and said, " You fucking criminal, murderer, characterless jerk. How dare you to say this about me and my baby. I'm in this situation just because of you. You are responsible for my bad luck."

He grabbed her hair from behind and his another hand grabbed her jaw. He pushed her harshly to make himself free. He got up and wiped his lips. Yn was on the ground. He was coming towards her step by step. She was crying hard because her stomach was paining.

He grabbed her jaw and pulled her up. He slapped her hard that fall on the ground. "How dare you to slap me ?" Saying that he pulled her up by grabbing her hair. He slapped her again saying, "Hiw dare you to push me down?" Saying that he slapped her again. He was harshly slapping her cheeks that they became red. Her lips was bleeding. He pulled her hair and she was begging him to stop because it was hurting to much.

"It's hurting right? You hurted me like this when I saw you send me to the mental hospital." Saying that he pushed her hard on the door that the door opened. She was screaming harder holding her baby bump. She was constantly begging him to stop or permanently kill her but he wasn't bothering at all. He pulled her up again and pushed her again the wall that the fall on the ground collapsing with the wall.

Her lips and forehead was bleeding. Blood was coming from her nose too. It became hard for her to breathe. Jungkook was coming towards her but she was begging him not to touch her. He pulled her up grabbing her throat. He ripped off her dress and wiped the blood with that. He grabbed her jaw and asked, "It's hurting baby?" "It's hurting so much Jungkook, please leave me else I'll die?" she saying in a crying voice while begging for her baby's life.