Chapter 3: Devil's Trap

That night...

Jake entered her room and saw that she was already there.

Jake: Baby, you are here? Seems like you loved my fuck. Get ready for tonight. I'm gonna fuck you so hard.

Yn said nothing but went to him. He took her while kissing roughly. He placed her on the bed. He took off his shirt and again started to suck her lips, jaw neck. Her moaning was making him more crazy. He took off her dress to suck her boobs. "Today I'll eat up your pussy Yn." Saying that he took off her pants and started to suck her pussy. She was moan continuously, but that made him suck more. Then he pushed himself in her. She screamed in pain. "Today you have to work hard" saying that he switched their position. "Jump Yn, Jump. Jump as fast as you can.

The whole night passed, and Yn didn't show any courage to free herself. Jake was a little bit surprised. But he enjoyed that. They fall asleep. When it was dawn, Yn woke up and saw Jake was in a deep sleep. She wore her clothes and took all her savings. She took her bag and silently opened the door. She saw that her aunt was sleeping also. Then, wasting no time, she escaped herself.

She was running her best and reached at the station. Then she took a ticket to go Seoul. By the morning, she reached at Seoul.

Reaching Seoul, she understood that her life gonna be hell. At least she have to live.

Yn pov.

My mom dreamt about me, but I can fulfill it. I'm sorry, mom. At this time, I have no work. I'm not pure anymore. Jake already raped me. So I have only one thing to do if I want to escape myself from my aunt and Jake.

She went to a bar. She saw many shuts there. She saw their leader sitting on the coach.

On the side....

Jake woke up and saw that Yn wasn't there. He thought that she was in the bathroom. He knocked the bathroom door and saw that Yn wasn't there. He wore his clothes and went downstairs. He saw that the main door is open. He called her aunt.

Aunt: Why you are calling me? What happened.

Jake: Where is Yn?

Aunt: Are you mad? You slept with Yn and you are asking me where she is?

Jake: Yn wasn't in her room. Where is she? And look, the door is open.

Aunt: Huh? Oh my God, where the prostitute has gone? Let me find her.

He started to find her inside and outside both. But didn't find her. When she looked at her cloth cabinet, she understood that she ran away.

Aunt: Yn ran away.

Jake: Damm it. How can she?

Aunt: Don't shout at me? You slept with her so she was your responsibility.

Jake: I'll kill that girl if I can find her.

****

Yn: I... I wanna work as a sex worker here.

Jessica: What? Everyone who works here are bought, and you are willingly giving yourself! Strange!

Yn: Actually, I have nothing to do without this. Or I have to go back to a hell. I don't wanna go there.

Jessica: Is it a heaven? Btw your age?

Yn: I'm 16 years old.

Jessica: You are too young for that. You should go away from here. You should try to make your future.

Yn: My future already ruined by my own people. I'm already ruined. I have nothing to save.

Jessica: Ok, at least it's your will. You are looking so tired. Go and fresh up. Than I'll bring your meal. Jennie... take her to the room.