Chapter 20: Devil's Trap

Finally the day of happiness and joy came. Yn ia very happy because she is 5 months pregnant now. Everything is well arranged. Namjoon and Jin will land in Seoul at 12 pm.

Yn woke up at 8 am and took her breakfast and medicines. At 11 am she went to take a bath. At that moment Jungkook called Lily.

Otp.

Lily: Jungkook... I'm so scared. May be I can't do it.

Jungkook: Shut your mouth and listen, spray the chloroform just a little. Don't apply too much.

Lily: O... Okey. But Jungkook, what if the bullet kills me.

Jungkook: Oh, silly girl. It's a small bullet and I'll shoot your leg. You won't die.

Saying that he cut off the call.

After some moment Yn went to the room and sat before the mirror for skincare.

Yn: Lily, you know today I'm very happy. Namjoon and Jin will come today.

Lily: They are your friends?

Yn: Yeah but more like elder brothers. They took care of me when I was in Busan.

Lily: O that's great.

She was doing her skincare and after that, when it was the time for applying perfume, she called Lily.

Yn: Lily, actually I don't wanna get up because I'm feeling okey.

Lily: Oh, say how can I help you.

Yn: There is a pink colour perfume bottle. I don't even know how it smells. Take this tissue and give me a sample.

Lily in mind....

Omg, she made my work so easy. She texted Jungkook that she will be done in 5 minutes and Jungkook told her that he is waiting for her to shoot.

She sprayed the chloroform on the tissue and gave it to her. When she took a breath putting the tissue on her nose and she immediately fainted.

As soon as she fainted, Lily came out from her room and went direct to the opposite side on the mansion. When she came out. Jungkook shooted on her leg. She screamed her lungs out. All the Jimin along with his gurdes and Jinnie went to her. They saw that she was crying badly out of pain. Now the main side is totally free.

On the other hand....

Jungkook went upstairs and saw that Yn on the chair laying unconsciously.

Jungkook pov.

Finally you are in my hands. Now let's go with me. There is no time to waste.

He kissed her lips and took her in a bridal style. He went downstairs so carefully and successfully escaped from the mansion. Everyone is still busy with her.

He placed her on the back seat and made his sat on the driving seat. Without wasting any time he started his car. He took a breath of relief and smirked like a devil.

Jungkook: Now you are my property only. Now no one can save you from me kitten.

***

Jimin: Who the hell did this nasty thing? Hey guards, did you call the ambulance?

Guards: Yeah sir, the ambulance just came.

Jimin: Take her as soon as possible.

Jinnie: Don't know what Yn doing........

Jimin: Yn ! I almost forgot about her. Oh No...

He just ran to her room as fast as he can. Jinnie ran behind him because she also forgot about her.