Chapter 12: Devil's Trap

Jungkook was driving the car and Yn was beside him. He was smiling at her condition.

Jungkook: So you thought you will hand over me to the police. But have you ever thought about my iq? I almost killed 28 people but still police got no clue. How can this is possible? Of course I'm clever and this is the reason behind it.

Yn replied nothing, she was crying continuously. He grabbed her jaw and said....

Jungkook: Are you regretting?

Yn: Yes.. |crying |

Jungkook: Whom you belongs to?

Yn: You.

Jungkook: Who owns the pussy?

Yn: You.

Jungkook: Say, I'm your slut, your whore.

Yn: I'm your slut, your whore.

He jerked her and again paid attention to driving. After sometime he reached at the farmhouse. They went to their room and Jungkook pushed her on the bed.

Jungkook: You tried something else, so you deserve a special punishment right.

Yn: .......

Jungkook: You deserve this right?

Yn: Yeah, I deserve it.

Jungkook: Okey, so your punishment is I'll smak your ass for 30 time. If you screame ,ill add 3 sprank.

Yn: What? Have you lost your mind Jungkook?

Jungkook: It gonna be so cruel ? OK, I have a offer for you. You will finger your clit. If you cum before 15 minutes, you have to take all the slaps but if you cum after 15 minutes, I'll cut 5 slaps. Now strip.

No cheating will be allowed. You can't finger slowly. You have to do it fast as you used to do.

Yn stripped and sat on the bed, she wided her legs and touched her that part. She inserted her two fingers inside her and started to thrust. She was doing it as fast as she used to do. She was trying hard for not to cum.

...

Jungkook: It's been 13 minutes. You have two more minutes.

Yn was passing out. She was breathing heavily and finger her clit. But at the lust minute, she started drippng. Jungkook laughed at her condition. He came to her and pushed his two finger in her and outserted his fingers with her fluid. He opened her mouth and inserted the fingers in her mouth.

Jungkook: Lick it like a good girl. It's gonna test good. By the way, you have to take all the slaps. Yn , I'm thinking of a new option.

Yn: What is it?

Jungkook took a vibrator and said...

Jungkook: It's a remote control vibrator and I'll insert it in your pussy. I'll play it and constantly increase it's speed. You can't scream neither cum. If something drip from your pussy, I'll add 10 slaps.

Yn: For how much time?

Jungkook: At least 20 minutes. But you can moan , so let's start.

He inserted the vibrator in her pussy and sat on the coach. He started the vibrator in a low speed. She moaned in pleasure. After a minute he increased the speed to level 2. She moan a quite loud. After each minute he increased the speed. After 10 minutes, she was about to cum but somehow stopped herself. But she couldn't control herself and cummed at 13 minutes. When he increased the speed at 15, it became to hard for her to stay silent. She bited her hands to stop herself but screamed loudly after 18 minutes. She was sweating badly and breathing heavily.