Chapter 18: Devil's Trap

Yn was very excited for her baby shower. She started to call aloof her friends. But she made her first call to Namjoon.

Otp.

Yn: Hey Joon. How are you doing.

Joon: I'm doing great. Btw how are you and your little baby ?

Yn: We both are really well. Btw after some days. I mean 7 May. I'm gonna arrange my baby shower . So I'm inviting you.

Joon: Oh really. That's so cute. I will come for sure.
At least you are my favourite one.

Yn: Not that day. You have to come 3 day earlier please. Else I can't spend much time with you.

Joon: It will be quite difficult bur don't worry. I'll make everything OK. I'll try my best to come Seoul 3 days earlier.

Yn: Thanks so much Joon.

Joon: You are welcome Yn.

Then she made her second call to Jin and invited him to come. Then she called Jinnie. Her best friend.

Otp

Jinnie: Oh my cute cute Yn. How is the baby ??

Yn: Why you all concern about the baby. Not me ?? You are the best friend of the baby ??

Jinnie: I know that if the baby is OK, the mother will be Okey too.

Yn: 7 may is my baby shower. So guess what??

Jinnie: I have to come a week earlier right?

Yn: Exactly my sissy. You have to come a day earlier. I'll go to shopping with you. You know Jimin doesn't let me go anywhere alone.

Jinnie: Because he is wise. Anyway I'll design and make your dress for that day.

Yn: Oh really? Thanks so much.

Jinnie: No need. Btw I have to start now because I have only 7 days to make.

Yn: Ok, I know that will make it more beautiful than my imagination .

Jinnie: Don't worry. I know you will always be satisfied with my work.

Yn: Bye

Jinnie: Yeah bye. See you soon.

She cut off the call and became so happy. He invited other friends.

At the farmhouse….

Jungkook was reading newspaper and suddenly his eyes lighten afte reading a news.

Lily: Why you are so happy??

Jungkook: Look at this news. Jimin published it. He wants a nurse to look after her.

Lily: Whom?

Jungkook: My little kitten, Yn.

Lily: Why you are so happy?

Jungkook: Because you will help me. Yes, you.

Lily: You mean I'll go to her to look after?

Jungkook: Yes, you will. I love Jimin. He is really my true friend. He made my work way easier.

Lily: Jimin is your friend?

Jungkook: Yeah, for him. I could meet Yn. That's why I'm always great full to him. He helped me to buy her and now he helped me to buy her. It's really great. I promise, I won't kill him anyway.

Lily: Huh. What if he does something to you?

Jungkook: Forgive. I'll forgive him. You don't need to think about it. Tomorrow you will go to Yn to be her personal nurse.