Chapter 5: Devil's Trap

~ The Next Day ~

Jungkook POV~

I went to the coffee shop to drink some coffee. Jimin was also with me. I know Jimin sleeps with Yn every day. But I want to take Yn from him. I'm addicted to her body. But when I'll done, I'll kill her like the other girls. But I need her permanently at any cost. That's why I have nothing without convince him to get yn. Only he can help me.

Suddenly, Jimin took his attention.

Jimin: Jungkook, you know that a serial killer arrived. He rapes girls and kills them. He stabbed them till their last movement. He also writes "Devil" on their hand by a knife. Isn't it concerning?

Jungkook: That is so dangerous and concerning. What if he does anything to Yn ?

Jimin: Don't say anything like that. One of my friends, Sana died like this tomorrow.

Jungkook: Oh no.. I'm feeling so sorry for her. May God give peace to her departed soul.

Saying this, Jungkook smiled a bit that Jimin didn't notice.

Jungkook's Flashback....

Sana: Oh... you are a good fuck. I wanna more of you. Fuck me with your everything.

Jungkook: Yeah baby, as your wish. I'm gonna fuck your every hole.

***

After the sensation. Sana felt tired and trying to sleep. Jungkook got up from the bed and Sana asked him why did he left the bed. Jungkook replied he was going to bring the gift he bought for her. She became so delighted.

Jungkook came back with his knife and kissed her lips. Then he stabbed her immediately and stabbed till her last movement. Her blood covered his face and he licked the blood from her lips. " Your blood tests so good darling."

Flashback ends.....

Jungkook: Oh, you had sex with Yn today? Actually I want to take her to my room.

Jimin: No. I'll go there at evening. But what if she has client for night?

Jungkook: You don't need to worry about it brother.

Time skip....

Jimin: You wait here. We are coming after we are done.

Jungkook: No problem. Go and enjoy.

***

Yn: Jimin told you that you will tell me something. You can say now.

Jungkook: Actually, I want to take you to my house. We will make out there.

Yn: I had no problem, but I have customer for tonight. He already paid 15 thousand.

Jungkook: Huh, 15 thousand! You are not that much cheape. Will pay you more than dubble. I hope it'll be enough for you.

Yn: Ok, let's go now. We shouldn't be late.

Jungkook in mind: What a cheap girl you are. Really Jake hated you for a reason. Today your last night babe. I'll give you a better fuck.

****

Yn: Wow, this house is huge. I really like it. Your bed is so well arranged. Seems like it was for me.

Jungkook: You are right baby. It's for you. Now sit on the bed.

She sat on the bed. Jungkook was unbuttoning his shirt and going towards her. Yn was feeling so shy. He pulled Yn and sat on the bad. "Sit on my lap kitten." She sat on his lap. He kissed her lips passionately.