Chapter 9: Devil's Trap

2 days later.....

Jungkook: Baby , I'm going out. I'll be back after some hours. Don't be afraid, Ok?

Yn: Ok. But try to come fast. I'll cook something special for you.

Jungkook: Okey, but may I know about the dishes?

Yn: Not of course. It's surprise. You just come back early. Or I'll cry.

Jungkook: Don't cry, my baby. I don't like to see my love crying.

Jungkook left and Yn went to the kitchen. She was very excited to cook for him. His favourite dishes she will cook. She was very excited to make him happy.

After some hours, she completed her cooking, and she was waiting for him. 7 hours passed, but he wasn't coming. She became very tensed. She called Jungkook on phone. But the phone was ringing in the living room. She took the phone but became more tensed. If something happens to him, he won't be able to inform her. She started panic.

After about 30 minutes someone called him. The name was Somi. Someone named Somi called him. She picked up the phone..

Otp...

Somi: Hey Jungkook, I've been waiting for you since 2 hours. Where are you? You said you will wait for me at XYZ coffee shop but now I'm waiting for you. You just used my body for your lust? I'm case against you if you leave. Don't you know I'm pregnant and you are the father. You keeping the baby in my belly, you left. Come fast else I'll take steps.

The vision in front her eyes became blurry after hearing her words. She was about to fall but stood up. She cut off the call.

Yn: I'll see everything. Jungkook can't do this. I'll kill this girl if she says lie. I have to go to that coffee shop.

Yn didn't wasted her time. She started for the coffee shop. Within some minutes she reached at the coffee shop. She was looking for them staying outside. But the thing she saw through the glass, broke her into million pieces. Jungkook was kissing a girl. It was Somi. Somi was leaning her head on her shoulder.

She was standing like a stone all the time. She said nothing. But at that time, they were coming out from the coffee shop. She hide herself.

They started to walk and Yn was coming behind them. She was walking silently.

Yn pov..

It's the reason why he didn't want to get me pregnant just because she got her girlfriend pregnant. His eyes lied to me. Is it possible? I saw my life in his eyes but those were fake. It's impossible. I can't breathe properly. I'm feeling that I'm used. I wanna say much more things to him but only crying sound is coming from my mouth. I'm betrayed. I love you with my everything but you... How could you Jungkook?

Suddenly they entered in a ally. YN was confused but entered behind them. They walked a little long. But suddenly Jungkook stopped. He wore gloves. Somi was confused by his sudden action as well as Yn. Suddenly Jungkook smiled and choked her throat. She was trying hard to breathe. He started her with his knife. He stabbed her for multiple times.

Yn became speechless after seeing this. She screamed her lungs out accidentally. Jungkook looked at her. He started to come behind her. She started to run as fast as she can. Jungkook started to run behind her. She was getting tired but running fast to save her self. Jungkook was screaming to stop her.

Unfortunately her legs stucked in a rope and she fell off. She could free her legs. By the time, Jungkook reached to her.

Yn: Jungkook, stay away. Don't touch me. Don't...

Jungkook: Why babygirl. You love me right? So why you are scared?

She said nothing but fainted. When she woke up, she saw herself in the basement. She was tied up with a chair.