Chapter 10: Devil's Trap

Next morning | 10 am

Jungkook came to the coach and splashed water on her face. Yn woke up immediately. Jungkook was furiously looking at her. He shouted at her

Jungkook: Where are my breakfast? It's been 10 am you are still sleeping.

Yn eyes got teary. She was just was just thinking that it's can't be her Jungkook. He is someone else who hates her.

Jungkook again yelled at her and told her to make breakfast.

She ran immediately to the kitchen and started to cook. She couldn't stand up properly, and her every part of the body was burning, but she has nothing to do without this.

After a while, she came back with his breakfast. He sitted to have his breakfast. While eating

Jungkook: Why are you standing there? Had you taken your breakfast?

Yn: No, I don't wanna....

Jungkook: Shut up fucking bitch. Go and have your breakfast else...

Yn again cried and ran to the kitchen.

Yn: Why you care about me Jungkook. You hate me right? So why? Why you making me weak like this? I can't take this anymore.

Saying that she blust into cry. She was sobbing until she saw that someone was standing before her. She raised her head and saw Jungkook was standing in front of.

Jungkook: I told you to take breakfast so are you acting here like this? What do you think? You can change my mind? You can melt by crying like this. It's impossible Yn. Just impossible because I never loved you. The only thing left is your body. When I'll be over it. I'll kill you.

Saying this, Jungkook left the place and Yn again blust into cry. The world is nothing to her. She just wanna die but can't because of him. He won't let her die.

After having breakfast Yn was at the balcony. She heard that Jungkook was calling her.

Yn: You... you called me?

Jungkook: Yeah, I'm so needy now. So come over and please me. Ride on me Yn, please me with your everything.

She didn't wanted to but she have nothing to do without this. She was hesitated..

Jungkook: Strip right now.

She removed all the clothes from her body.

Jungkook: Your naked body looks more beautiful with scars. It's really nice.

Water was drippng from her eyes after hearing his words.

Jungkook: Ride on me kitten.

Yn went to him and sat on him. She inserted his dick in her pussy and started to up and down. Jungkook moaned in pleasure and told her to go fast. She increased her speed and started to jump faster. After some time, she was sweating and became tired, and went slow.

Jungkook: You are a weak bitch. Let me go inside you now.

*****

He was thrusting her like a beast. She was crying in pain. But his pleasure was much. She told him to stop, but he wasn't. He increased his speed after hearing this. She was crying mess but that couldn't able to melt his heart. After some time, she fainted, and so Jungkook stopped himself.

Jungkook wore his dress, and left the place leaving Yn alone.

At 10 pm

Yn was working in the kitchen to make dinner. She wants to run away , the door is open also but she can because her one wrong step and take some people's life.