Chapter 21: Devil's Trap

She felt that the footsteps ware coming towards her. She could see the man because the room was too dark to see. He untied the knots and switched on the lights.

She turned back to see his face. When she look at his face she fainted on his chest.

Jungkook hold her and said,

:- I like this. Your fear grew more. You couldn't imagine that I'll come back that's why you fainted.

He took her to him room and tied up with the bed. He sat on a chair beside the bed and splashed some water on her face.

When she woke up, she saw that he was sitting on the chair and smirking at him.

Jungkook: Hello baby girl. I missed you.

Yn: No.. it cannot be. You can't come back.

Jungkook: You thought I died? Huh, how could you imagine that I'll die without you ?

Yn: Please Jungkook. Leave me. Let me live a better life and you too.

Jungkook: You and better life ? You said you can't live without me. So how can you get pregnant by Jimin ? *He shouted*

Yn: You…. You made my life hell. So how could I live? Just look, he always treats me like a princess and you.

Jungkook grabbed her hair and shouted…

:- You ruined my life. You just made my life hell. You send me to the hospital without any reason. Am I a maniac?

Yn: Of course you are. You…

He slapped her and grabbed her jaw and said, “No matter how I am, you just remember that I brought you to make your life hell. But this pain will be much difficult for you to bear.”

Jungkook unbuttoned her shirt and peaked her belly.

Jungkook: Your baby bump looks so beautiful but I would be more beautiful if my baby was in this.

Yn: Jungkook, I beg you . Please don't do anything to my baby.

He said nothing but smirked a little and left the room.

Now Yn was alone in the room. She was just sobbing because she knows that something gonna happen really cruel.

Yn: Where are you Jimin. Please save me. Please come to me else you will see my dead body. But what if he does anything to my baby ? No no no I can't live without my baby.

Saying that she started to crying loudly and trying to open her hands.

After sometime….

Jungkook entered the room with a plate of healthy food for her. He saw that she was crying mess. He wiped her tears and grabbed her jaw. He rubbed her lips and said, “I know that you won't take the food but I don't wanna beat you with lather belt in this condition, so eat like a good girl.”

Saying that he put some food in her mouth and said, “Chew like a good kitten.” “You hate me so why you are caring about me?” He smirked and said, “Wait till the night babe.”

After finishing feeding her he was about to left the room and at this moment she said, “If you try do do anything wrong, I'll kill myself.” “I said you before, you can die without my permission.”

Time Skip | At 5 pm.

She realised that Jungkook was sleeping. She could free her hands after a lot of hard trying. She opened the door slowly. She saw that Jungkook was sleeping next to her room. She went downstairs and opened the main door, and about to but someone hold her waist and dragged her to the room and placed her on the coach. He slapped her harshly and choked her throat.